Kats Police rp False warn Appeal- Accepted

the mad katter

Your In-game: SNR Kat 1A34

The admin's name in-game: Matilda UMC

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: FailRP 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsAeNSYs8lNP91xm8krXjXFOeas4?e=gpAdnA

Why do you think this warn was false: I was at work and not at my computer 

Any extra information: The file wont attach but i do have a screen shot of the warn

Edited by the mad katter

The president working with a criminal to raid a base?

- Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

Yeah there are several things wrong with the image provided by the warning admin. First President obviously can not commit crime while on that class. If you wanted to commit crime become a criminal class. Secondly you are using a FAL. Presidents can not carry automatic rifles while on the whitelist either, you can have pistols or shotguns. So even if you were to claim self defense you still cant have that gun. The warn sticks in my book no matter the way you look at it.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

12 minutes ago, HuntR said:

-Support

Yeah there are several things wrong with the image provided by the warning admin. First President obviously can not commit crime while on that class. If you wanted to commit crime become a criminal class. Secondly you are using a FAL. Presidents can not carry automatic rifles while on the whitelist either, you can have pistols or shotguns. So even if you were to claim self defense you still cant have that gun. The warn sticks in my book no matter the way you look at it.

44 minutes ago, HuntR said:

-Support

Honestly, I do see the reason for the warning but if the person was AFK and was possibly unaware of these particular rules and then receives a warning whilst they are not at their computer how are they supposed to be informed of what they have done or learn any type of lesson, now I do not know the full history on this person nor how long they have played on the server but that's just how it looks from the perspective of looking at this person's warns, they had zero warnings before the warning they just received unless you were able to provide the person with the information on how this particular rule works I don't believe they should have been warned for it I believe a verbal would have sufficed but this is just my honest opinion

And yes I understand they broke multiple rules but I still believe a person should be informed before they receive a warning, as I stated before this is just my honest opinion
For now it gonna be a :
+/- Support 

• Like 1

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

after reviewing the situation  This will be downgraded to a verbal warn. keep in mind that gov cannot commit crime and as president you are only allowed shotguns and pistols.

That bald Aussie Guy

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy