gigacat scm exfm sm commend application

gigacat

1. gigacat

2. scm exfm sm

4.мафиозник#9871

5.Des Moines, Washington: Time Zone (GMT-7)

6.medical low commend

7.i want to be medical low commend because i want to do more rp and i want to help more people on the server.

8. i would change some things

the first thing i would change in medical is that Advanced Medical Combat Unit can enter d block when they have mess riots.

the second thing i would change is why resident medics are not allowed to leave med bay like wouldn't they will have more experience working as a medical personal helping in d block and healing people on the spot.

the third thing i would change is why Only EXMs+ should be out of Med bay in Condition Red its the time when site is in most need of medical personal and requires more healing so why can all medical personal assist.

the fourth thing i would change is why is there 2 weak trial period for Resident Medic if i could change that rule i would make 5 loge trial period as a resident medic all you need to do is just 5 logs and then you will gat promoted to Medic.

the fifth thing i would change is why do resident medics have nlr like why the only thing they do is just be at mad bay all day.

+/- Support 

+ Active on medical

-  Too short and incomplete application

-  History of being more minge

• Advice try to work on more seriousness on certain things and less than a minge but overall, I would say wait until these things can improve