Medical Suggestion [Denied]

Ganrik

With the respawn timers set so low, many medics will  push out in the open to defib the downed victim but then the person will respawn and then the medic goes down too.  Here is what I suggest, we should make the respawn timer 1-2 minutes before one can respawn so that Medical can have a purpose and try to quickly RP out the respawn. For example, person goes down, Para rescue goes up and attempts to provide CPR, where then the medic who is working on them and if they succeed then all they have to do is defib them which brings them back instantly.  Yes, many people will not like the length of having to wait to get defibbed but it will give medical a purpose.  In battle many of the troops do not want to RP out a surgery in the field because they want to get back in the action, but this leaves Medical in a bind in my opinion as why would someone with a tactical insert need a defib when they can just spawn in 8 seconds after death 100% without having to wait to get a defib.  On the ship people use death to quickly get back to their bunks on the ship.  In doing this it would practically force more RP and make the troops who transport us around a job as well.  Just an opinion I felt like sharing and I could see improve overall RP! 

[MC PRVM S 2LT Ganrik 1039Purge PFC Ganrik 1039
spacer.png

- Support -
- This would make PvP based trainings for Black Operations and Redacted Battalions much less enjoyable, as having to wait 1-2 minutes for the participants would cause people to abstain from trainings.

- If someone were to fall into Pits, EC or the stairs outside DB, they would be forced to wait the 1-2 minutes before resuming RP, as no medical would be able to defib them

- If, during an event, no medical are on, this system would (in my opinion, I could be wrong) cause many people to avoid participating in the event, as waiting 1-2 minutes every time you die to an event character for example, would get old very quickly.

I feel like that this system, with some tweaks, such as only having the extended timer when enough MC are on job and/or in a certain proximity to the dead player, would help the MC use their defibs more, I also feel like it would be much more of a hassle than what would be benefitted from it.

An alternative could be to host missions were Pararescue, Research, or the MC as a whole, are a critical component for the missions success.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

-support
This is not a competitive FPS shooter, Respawn time for 1-2 min is not a good idea.(I doubt any FPS shooter games has a respawn time of 1-2min in casual game)

P.S: u need to speak with your medical command before making this suggestion

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

On 5/16/2023 at 9:56 PM, KingShob said:

- Support -
- This would make PvP based trainings for Black Operations and Redacted Battalions much less enjoyable, as having to wait 1-2 minutes for the participants would cause people to abstain from trainings.

- If someone were to fall into Pits, EC or the stairs outside DB, they would be forced to wait the 1-2 minutes before resuming RP, as no medical would be able to defib them

- If, during an event, no medical are on, this system would (in my opinion, I could be wrong) cause many people to avoid participating in the event, as waiting 1-2 minutes every time you die to an event character for example, would get old very quickly.

I feel like that this system, with some tweaks, such as only having the extended timer when enough MC are on job and/or in a certain proximity to the dead player, would help the MC use their defibs more, I also feel like it would be much more of a hassle than what would be benefitted from it.

An alternative could be to host missions were Pararescue, Research, or the MC as a whole, are a critical component for the missions success.

Yeah this suggestion would do nothing but cause issues.

If no medical are on then people have to wait the full timer to respawn which would mess up trainings, sims, etc.

In the event of a mega event or SGM/HGM event increasing the timer which 9 times outta 10 has a lore character with OP kits and or has a boss bar it would make the event a shitshow 

21 hours ago, ENT said:

P.S: u need to speak with your medical command before making this suggestion

That’s only if it’s a battalion update/suggestion 

This is just a server suggestion 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. 

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!