Government Raid Rule - Completed

Mr_Blaze

What you want to see? - I think it would be a good idea to add the rule of if you are doing a gov raid you need to stay in the building just like when you do a robbery.

Why should we add it? - I see multiple criminals constantly doing the gov raids they will start it then run outside the building close enough to still successfully raid and collect everything. They put guns away and tell others to do the same knowing gov legally cant shoot them so they purposely use this to win without having to even play. They stack up in a corner on top of each other and yell at people who get close to them with guns out because they are worried of having to actually fight like it was meant for. I also see alot of gov on at times with no one to fight just there defending while people are outside taking stuff and gov cant do anything. After they win they then switch to gov and then they fight. 

What are the advantages of having this? - This will keep people from getting stuff they didnt work for in my opinion its a way of exploiting by avoiding the rp and fighting. So forcing people to stay close and inside will keep them from being able to hide anymore and will be forced to fight for it. 

Who is it mainly for? - Crim

Links to any content -  None

Edited by Sgt_Jblaze
  • Like 3

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

+Support allows for less random shooting. Will allow for more tactic based actions rather then the run around a shoot as it is right this second. 

• Like 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

3 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support allows for less random shooting. Will allow for more tactic based actions rather then the run around a shoot as it is right this second. 

As long as us gov can still station outside of these situations, I’m fine with this change.

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 5/14/2023 at 7:20 PM, HuntR said:

• Like 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 5/14/2023 at 6:20 PM, HuntR said:

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• 2 weeks later...

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC