Joker's Tank Trooper Officer Application

JokerJr

Should I be a Tank Trooper Officer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be a Tank Trooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1: What's your in-game name? 

My in-game name is Tank SFC Joker TT3821.

2: What is your SteamID as shown on roster?

My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:221968609.

3: How long have you been on the server?

I first joined the server 435 days ago, and I currently have 5 weeks of playtime on the server.

4: How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have? 

I have one warn on the Imperial RP server, for player disrespect on May 19, 2022.

5: Why do you want to be an officer?

I want to be an officer because I have dedicated myself to the tank battalion. I’ve decided to do this because it’s a very fun battalion and I’ve met a lot of cool people through it. I want to be an officer because I feel as if I can further improve the battalion as being an officer. I would like to be one as soon as possible because Tank Troopers are low on officers and members and I want to do what I can to improve that.

6: What time zone are you in?

I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.

7: What can you do to improve the battalion?

In order to improve the battalion as an officer, I can host more SIMs and trainings that help capture the allure of Tank Troopers to the server. Some of these ideas would be using weapons that Tank Troopers use, using vehicles and allowing others to try them out so they can get a good feel for it. Also, I could better lead newer NCOs and Enlisted in the battalion. For the new NCOs, I could give them tips and pointers on being NCO like with tryouts and also maturity. I would also lead as an example for what the NCOs would want to do should they wish to become officers as well. Not only would I be a good example to NCOs, but to the enlisted as well. As an officer, I can better lead and show the new people to Tank Troopers how we operate and what to expect, and better answer questions that they may have.

8: How do you differ from other applicants?

I believe that I am different from other applicants because I am truthful, stern and serious, but still know when to have fun and enjoy it. Some might make false promises in applications to look good, but I mean everything I say. Ever since I joined Tank Troopers I’ve loved it, the people are cool, the loadouts are sick, and the activities are plenty. These are why I’ve decided to dedicate myself to the battalion. I enjoy having fun with the guys in the battalion and messing around with them, but at the same time I do realize there’s a time and place and sometimes we need to get serious. I’m not accusing anyone else of not being like this, I’m just stating these are my best attributes I can offer for Tank Troopers and why I believe that makes me different from others.

+ Support

+ Man is very chill and has experience as an officer within the server and I believe he has been an Officer within another battalion before.

+ I have seen him on the server very often. He is very active.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

18 hours ago, Mork said:

+ Support

+ Man is very chill and has experience as an officer within the server and I believe he has been an Officer within another battalion before.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 5/15/2023 at 2:22 PM, Mork said:

+ Support

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

Officer App Accepted 
Reach out to a Officer + to get trained

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain