Yamato's Strike Appeal (1 or both)

Yamato

Name Yamato  
Date of strike: 5/11/2023

Reason for strike:  (2 strikes received) 
Very passive aggressive, speaking out on things when I should've stayed quiet and making snarky comments about higher ranking command pointing out the obvious, after I had made very non-command-like jokes.  Though the strike reasoning came up as argumentative, I don't believe i had came off that way, just very uncooperative at that current hour. 

Rank of Striker: COL 

Why do you think your strike should be removed?: Time.  I'm not one to take eons to think over my actions and think I'm justified with them.  I'm not.  I regret my actions, I do. 
The actions I had committed were very unlike me, personally I CANNOT remember a time that I had acted like I did.   In=fact the next day I was bewildered, shocked at the sheer incompetence of my actions.  I had come to the conclusion that it had been a episode of unreleased anger being lashed out onto others, As I was unreasonably angry the night before, then then next day, I cross the line, making jokes of my actions that were far from helping me at all, only digging my grave further and further until I received the double strike. In which to save my ass and to further prevent any and all issues I took a decently long LOA.     
During that LOA I personally wrote an Apology letter to CMDR J0lt who had to deal with being messaged by other command and even Zeeptin himself about my actions.
An apology to LTCOL Mary who was the unfortunate target of my passive aggressiveness. I am sorry for acting that way and I should've listened when you told me to stop.
And an Apology to all of Staff, SMT and Zeeptin himself    (I hope Piller sent the apology letter to Zeeptin. [if not then Zeeptin can read this post and see the apology]) 

By all regards and point of views these strikes are 100% Valid, I'm not mad, I'm not sad, I have No-one to blame but myself.  But I have recovered and while I haven't received forgiveness for my actions, I do not expect forgiveness, you don't just be passive aggressive and cause issues for someone and expect forgiveness within a month.
Though now I believe it's time that perhaps, those strikes be removed. If not, I don't mind, I'll go along my day without issue and continue being the great Yamato. 
I'll wait for time to take those strikes away and perhaps then we'll all be happy. or not.  happiness is hard to find nowadays.  

[My forums is still broken as I cannot send images]  
However I will copy and past them below for you to read, unedited, and untouched. to show my honesty in this matter.

My apology to J0LT 
— 04/15/2023 6:35 PM

Greetings Commander J0LT, it has come to my attention that the actions of the past require a thorough apology and so I will type this out personally to you. On the day of the most recent incidents I had fallen to a low mental state, and was blinded by an episode of unknown anger/ passive-aggressiveness. The words I spoke at the time were in-fact purposeful at the time, but after reading what I had said and looking back, I find it disgraceful that such words had been typed by me, they were uncalled for and Unwanted. I am never one to be racist or even transphobic so seeing those messages sent by me honestly surprised me quite abit..
Even after receiving my punishments I had still felt an unknown feeling of anger which is why I have fallen silent as of recent. I do not wish for another incident to happen again but, I also cannot assure you that it won't happen again, which I fear greatly.. If a similar incident were to happen, I can assure you that I will accept any and all punishments given to me. Even if it's a complete removal from MTF entirely. I hope you can accept this apology and understand the sincerity of the apology as I never truly mean to harm anyone of Nu7 or Gaminglight.

My apology to Mary

— 04/15/2023 6:25 PM

Hello Ltcol Mary I'd like to apologize for the events that happened on whatever date it was when I had an unexpected anger episode. I can say that all words were purposeful at the time but I was acting recklessly and to be honest I surprised myself and feel a great regret and sadness in my heart for the partially transphobic and semi-racist words I had said. I can assure you that such an incident will not happen again and I will be quick to inform any higher command if my mental state does fall as low as it did. If an incident of the same severity does happen again I will accept all punishments with grace and dignity. . or something like that, honor?. I do hope you can accept this apology since I meant no actual harm in anything I said and wasn't doing so well mentally at the time.

My apology to the Staff team, JMT/SMT and Zeeptin himself

— 04/15/2023 6:47 PM

Hello Ethics Committee Piller, This is an apology to you and all of SMT and Staff, and even to Zeeptin himself.
On the date that I had a relatively snarky attitude to those around me I had a unexpected episode of Anger / Passive-aggressiveness, My mental state itself had also fallen to a rather low degree, which hadn't helped my case at all.
The words and messages that I had typed that day truly disgrace myself and even show a bad example of Nu7 Command. The words spoken at the time were purposeful, however after my mental state had recovered The damage had been done and punishments had been given. So I have opted to send a Apology to any and all members of the community that I may have upset in the time of the incident. Such an incident has never happened before and I am truly surprised that I had fallen to such lengths, regrettably, I cannot promise such an incident won't happen again but if it were I shall gladly accept any and all punishments given. If the actions that took place earned me a blacklist from staff then I shall accept as, no community would want someone to have that type of attitude in their staff team, If it doesn't then I accept the opportunity of another chance with utmost gratitude.
To the Big Man Zeeptin, the man that runs the show, I apologize to you sincerely as my actions very well, could've shown a greatly negative impression of your community and to that I am even willing to type a full apology letter to all of GamingLight if needed.
My Sincerest apologies - Nu7 Captain Yamato

Thank you for reading.

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

Accepted!

After some talk with other HCMD we think its best to remove ONE of the current strikes, The other will remain as we feel like your behavior hasn't been the best and we want to see improvement.

~Nu-7 HCMD

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure