Massive Buff to 610 - Accepted [Completed]

Sweeps

What are you suggesting? - That the main instance of 610 get a 8000 hp buff
I just did an event with 610 on the server and I had to walk out of my cell probably 50 times because I would die in 10 seconds with the current health pool.

How would this change better the server? - He won't die to robots that he can't possibly infect in 10 seconds

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - MTF might have to try a little harder

Who would this change mostly benefit? - people who want to play SCPs, and not die in 10 seconds from there being robots that you can do almost nothing about

Edited by Sweeps

+Support.

seems simple enough.    Too many robots as it is plus Nu7 CBRN will melt an entire infestation before it gets past the checkpoint. 
8k gives it enough HP to last longer but not so much that it feels like fighting 682. 

(ALSO!  Buff the infection hp as well by another 100)  

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

49 minutes ago, Yamato said:

+Support.

seems simple enough.    Too many robots as it is plus Nu7 CBRN will melt an entire infestation before it gets past the checkpoint. 
8k gives it enough HP to last longer but not so much that it feels like fighting 682. 

(ALSO!  Buff the infection hp as well by another 100)  

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT