Slashers DF 48 Hours

Slasher

Well everything must come to an end at some point and I think it is my time to go. It has been very fun playing on Delta Force and destroying anything that comes my way lmao definitely the best department. the reason that I am resigning is because I cannot get on as long as I could before so I don't think I'm fit for this position if I'm not active so that is why I am deciding to post my resignation. I know this is my last department I will probably be in for the server and I would like to say it was my favorite and thank everyone for letting it be my last department on the server and I don't really think I will post a server resignation so this will might be one of my last forums post too. Here are some people that were funny and chill.

Ecott: Thank you for letting me in your department and letting me move up this far in the ranks wasn't expecting it lmao your a cool guy

Smaug: Way better and more active then Noah Lee fr fr

Noah: weirdest guy I've ever met definitely because he always is ruining other peoples fun but lmao anyways thanks for the fun times and for sadly annoying me everyday 

Sammy: thanks for being fun and chill to talk to 

Damien: I don't even know why I am putting you but umm lmao joking thanks for the fun times

Jack: once again like I put for Damien's thing no clue why I put you but use your mic for once

Abrams: hehehehhehehehehhehehhehhehehhehehehhehehhehe 

i dont care GIF 

o7 minge

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

I’m still gonna steal your name for my undercover ops

• Angry 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)