• Yes
    • Naw man

In-game name:Remy

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:580972893

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:None

Have you donated to the server?:not to this server but to SCP rp i have

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:NO

How much time do you have on the server?:well my panel says 2 days but i have played a couple of months

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I know the star wars lore kinda well but server lore not to much but i am willing to learn 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:To help the server grow and so other players can have the most fun they can no matter what and i will be on late nights when its boring 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:honestly there is no way for the staff to trust me to say different is a lie only way to get trust is to show you are trust worthy

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:No sorry

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:I am aware of how they function

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: on ship event :an traitor is on ship find him and take him in for questioning. and before he is arrested the traitor would call rebel assistance then a rebel ship would jump from hyperspeed attacking the ISD off ship : there is an rebel hideout in caves move to capture or eliminate and the troops would do an attack on the rebels on the planet but turns out the rebels had made an base and are very defended then Tank company would assist in the attack finishing off the rebs

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example)!give <Remy> <E11_blaster>

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model <Remy> <models/player/bunny/imperial_501_revision/501_commander.mdl>

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:yesh

Edited by James Rick

-Support

Judging by your app it seems like it was super rushed an you claimed to have read the Guidelines but weapon give question and model are both incorrect which is very easily found in there. Also, your event does not have much detail and is incredibly short. If you could edit your app and add some much needed detail I would be inclined to +support it. Either way good luck 

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

6 minutes ago, Baja said:

-Support

Judging by your app it seems like it was super rushed an you claimed to have read the Guidelines but weapon give question and model are both incorrect which is very easily found in there. Also, your event does not have much detail and is incredibly short. If you could edit your app and add some much needed detail I would be inclined to +support it. Either way good luck 

yes sorry it was rushed i had to be somwhere my bad

14 hours ago, Baja said:

-Support

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Senior Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster ]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

22 hours ago, Baja said:

-Support

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 5/8/2023 at 9:49 PM, Baja said:

-Support

-Support

It wouldn't hurt to read it over a few times. I can't tell by your responses if this is a joke or a serious application. Your responses were probably fine in your head, but it wasn't well written out. Please read over your application again and reiterate your responses to have a better chance of being accepted or the next attempts after.

What irks me personally are the responses referring to ULX and the give weapon or model questions. I hope you didn't really mean to have the <> around it. You can always have time and training to get used to it, but seems off along with the rest of the app. I'd personally say you should have more time messing around with ULX and writing a better application.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to only put Yes or No for your poll. That's one of the requirements.

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

DENIED

We do not find you as a sutiable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander