4. The admin's name in-game: Nevada

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

6. What warning did you receive: Abeism/Racism/Mass RDM Impersonating players

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Ask Nevada he did it on accident

8. Why do you think this warn was false: Cuz I was told it was

9. Any extra information: No

Edited by Hound

• Hound changed the title to Warn appeal

+Support for the appeal, I was there and witnessed it. Below is a clip of the incident Nevada and I were attempting to take care of, this is to provide you some details and context on what happened before hand. But basically, if you don't watch the clip, a guy came on caused some issues, and then proceeded to impersonate this hound.

Clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/18dybPy0OYhWQh/d1337qXgFh6Y?invite=cr-MSxaOG0sMTYzNTUxNjUzLA

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

THIS IS A COMPLETLY FALSE WARN

This was my mistake, I warned him by accident when the other steam ID didn't 

copy, and I didn't verify the ID.

Please remove this warn ASAP.

Star Wars Art GIF by 29thfloor

19 minutes ago, Mayluron said:

+Support for the appeal, I was there and witnessed it. Below is a clip of the incident Nevada and I were attempting to take care of, this is to provide you some details and context on what happened before hand. But basically, if you don't watch the clip, a guy came on caused some issues, and then proceeded to impersonate this hound.

Clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/18dybPy0OYhWQh/d1337qXgFh6Y?invite=cr-MSxaOG0sMTYzNTUxNjUzLA

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770