Lowerguy's Player Report- Denied

Lowerguy

Your in game name: Lowerguy

The player's in game name: Azrael

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:173721246

What did the player do: Disrespecting Me And Telling Me To Leave The Community.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/17J8uzqDhHKko9/d1337yQNCKW5?invite=cr-MSx5bHksODQ4Nzg4Njks

What do you believe should happen to the player: Him Getting Punished In S.W.A.T And Staff. Because Him Doing That As A Staff Member Makes Staff As A Whole Look Bad

Any extra information: No

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

-Support

I highly don't support this player report. Last night you were disrespecting several people on the server, you were calling people several words and you were told off by staff. This also happened 2 days ago and that night you were harrasing Azrael and just breaking NLR to harras Azrael. Plus he never told you to leave the community in the player report. This player report seems kind of pointless to be fair. Also to add that night, you were being toxic telling people to shut up and just not caring about people's respect on the server. One more thing, all your doing last night was trying to get people mad to get a reaction then make a report. 

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp

-support

- Never told you to leave the community, so you straight up lied on that. Clearly stated multiple times he didn't want to be around you, you continued to be condescending and rude to him and clearly trying to annoy him At the end you can clearly tell Azrael wants to be left alone by you and you refuse to leave him alone, all this clip shows is you trying to annoy and get a reaction out of Azrael. I can literally hear the smug smile in your voice, honestly I think you should really reconsider how you spend your time on the server if this is how your going to act, last night going around calling people monkeys doesn't make you look much better as well, so stop targeting Azrael.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

40 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

I highly don't support this player report. Last night you were disrespecting several people on the server, you were calling people several words and you were told off by staff. This also happened 2 days ago and that night you were harrasing Azrael and just breaking NLR to harras Azrael. Plus he never told you to leave the community in the player report. This player report seems kind of pointless to be fair. Also to add that night, you were being toxic telling people to shut up and just not caring about people's respect on the server. One more thing, all your doing last night was trying to get people mad to get a reaction then make a report. 

37 minutes ago, Mark001 said:

-support

- Never told you to leave the community, so you straight up lied on that. Clearly stated multiple times he didn't want to be around you, you continued to be condescending and rude to him and clearly trying to annoy him At the end you can clearly tell Azrael wants to be left alone by you and you refuse to leave him alone, all this clip shows is you trying to annoy and get a reaction out of Azrael. I can literally hear the smug smile in your voice, honestly I think you should really reconsider how you spend your time on the server if this is how your going to act, last night going around calling people monkeys doesn't make you look much better as well, so stop targeting Azrael.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat