Shrimpifyed’s Doctor Application

Shrimpifyed

1. Name: Shrimpifyed

2. Current and former RP ranks: Former: RND Senior Inspector (RIP) Current: CI First Lieutenant, Medical Advanced Medic 

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460628748

4. DiscordID: Shrimp#4972

5. Timezone: EST

6. What command rank are you applying for? (Low/Sen. CMD): 

Doctor

7. Why would you like to become a member of Medical Command?: 

I originally wanted to be command of an RP based branch which I found in CI RND but ever since the CI merge it lost most of that aspect. I picked medical because it shared a good amount of the RP stuff that RND had and I think I could fall into it pretty well.

8. If you could change something about Medical, what would you change?: 

I probably would not change anything. Medical is already a solid branch as it is and majority of its aspects are already perfect the way they are. But, being CI command, I would most likely add things in the SOP like “CI will shoot you if they see you actively healing/reviving foundation personnel” I have heard of medical personnel complaining about this to CI but they are allowed to so adding this would remove that confusion.

+/- Support

+ Does know what he's doing most of the time and is engage with RP

- Way too short for a command application

+/- Overall I would see you as a good surgeon, also CI aren't allowed to kill medical unless there E4 (Special Forces) only. 

Accepted (For Surgeon)!
Please speak to a CM+ for training

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT