Colossus Stormtrooper Officer Application

Colossus Muffin Man

Should I become a Storm Trooper Officer  

1. 1. Should I become a Storm Trooper Officer

• yes
    • no

1. What's your in-game name? Colossus

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers) STEAM_0:1:215879340

3. How long have you been on the server? 2 Weeks

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have? 0 active 5 total

5. Why do you want to be an Officer? I wish too become an officer because I'm extremely active and engaged in the battalion & feel I could offer even more when & if i become an officer, also some of the perks of being an officer is something that motivated me too come this far in the first place.

6. What time zone are you in? Central Standard Time

7. What can you do to improve the battalion? More Members/troopers I don't mind doing tryouts, I also want too increase the amount of active members in Tank along with that.

8. How do you differ from other applicants? Feel that I give more time and effort in the battalion then other applicants and I also know common sense and how to properly use it.

-support

this application is on rozu levels of word count god damn lmao

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-support

Application is very short
Don't think they have enough time to be an officer
Doesn't feel like someone who'd be an officer for too long from length of application

Maybe keep working to or being an NCO for a bit

CURRENT:
MC PRLM MAJ TERRY 2649

SCT LCPL TERRY 2600

IC PFC 2600 WITHER