Goverment raid rules - Completed

Antonio

What do you want to see? - rule being added where during the raid of any government building gov and crime need to be inside the limits of buildings to start shooting each other.

Why should we add it? - crime is literally being sniped from miles away without any means of counter and srt and many tac can get to places where normal crime can't. This makes raiding as a crime stressful.

What are the advantages of having this? -this is to make raiding gov buildings some sort of balanced. It doesn't help that crime is outnumbered every single time and at least now we can worry about people inside of buildings and not get sniped from far away.

Who is it mainly for? -Crime/Gov

Links to any content -N/A

Edited by Antonio

• Antonio changed the title to Goverment raid rules

+Support 

combat limits should be added for both crim and gov. Being able to snap half way across the map for both of them can be quite unfair since you don’t even know they are involved with this situation. Some concrete borders would be nice to see.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

3 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support 

combat limits should be added for both crim and gov. Being able to snap half way across the map for both of them can be quite unfair since you don’t even know they are involved with this situation. Some concrete borders would be nice to see.

4 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support 

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

8 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 5/1/2023 at 10:36 PM, HuntR said:

+Support 

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

2 hours ago, Mewy Minge said:

-support this would just make sniper classes useless raiding should be stressful/hard  this would just make raiding to easy from when I've been here for years it hasn't been that much of a problem

Have you seen what is going on when crim raids? we basically getting purged with us getting shot from every single  directions with barrets and srt sniping us from spawn roofs and roofs where we can't get and it doesn't help that crim is outnumbered every single time like bruh.

• Head of Staff

+ / - support This suggestion seems to be made because SRT sits on high places and snipes. It seems pretty realistic since you’re actually raiding a government facility. Also, it actually gives SRT more reason to use the parkour swep. This rule would leave a grey area on what limits combat. Raiding a government facility should be stressful, and it’s better that way because it gathers all criminals to work together. 

dM43pL3.png

On 5/1/2023 at 9:36 PM, HuntR said:

+Support 

This would also severely help gov as me personally, I’ve been shot at or even killed when I’m just waiting for nlr and people shoot me just cause I’m gov near a raid

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff
6 hours ago, RussTime said:

This would also severely help gov as me personally, I’ve been shot at or even killed when I’m just waiting for nlr and people shoot me just cause I’m gov near a raid

They should only be shooting you if you have a gun out or if you’re actively on the property of the base tbh.

dM43pL3.png

On 5/2/2023 at 4:36 AM, HuntR said:

+Support 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

On 5/4/2023 at 12:08 PM, Antonio said:

Have you seen what is going on when crim raids? we basically getting purged with us getting shot from every single  directions with barrets and srt sniping us from spawn roofs and roofs where we can't get and it doesn't help that crim is outnumbered every single time like bruh.

Maybe like grab a hostage  make  a scene with them some times rp is rewarded just do it like what a bank robbery is etc

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

• Owner

Why make a rule when you can just code it?

I have reduced damage for those outside of the zone to 25% so pretty much it will encourage those outside to come inside to deal any reasonable type of damage.