Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Hunt or HuntR

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103322714

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

• I feel like there are a few reasons I should be promoted. One reason would have to be my leadership skills and experience. I have a vast experience of leadership under my belt from previous positions on other communities as well as staffing Oppurtunites I have been given on both GL and others. I have learned a lot from my positions across Gmod as well as my positions in my personal life. I believe that these previous skills will help benefit what I have to give to the department in the positions that I am given. I believe that my dedication sets me apart from others as well. I have spent quite some time now with gaming light now, and I believe that moving up in PD is best for me. There was a time I was unsure about my place in the department, but after time I have found to love the department. I love being able to connect with new players in trainings as well as old players as a whole through the department. I also believe that my trainings have shown my leadership skills as well. I normally have to train cadets as a group, and while it can be a lot it can also be very rewarding. I normally take them through out of gam processes as well including the forums and teamspeak if asked about those features. I have seen a shortage in PD command lately and I think I can help cover some times that others are not able to work on the department. I want to be able to work with enlisted and NCOs to create PD into a department that is focused on rather then just being a department that is used to get into others. Hopefully I will also be able to focus on allowing meetings for everyone no matter the time zone as well as trainings to ensure PD know their place in all situations. I think all of these points mentioned as well as ones I have overlooked to mention show some of the reasons that I should be given the next rank in this department. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

1 hour ago, Trumpo said:

+support

hunt is great would love to see him as LT

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

13 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 5/1/2023 at 5:05 AM, Cuke said:

+/- 

Staying neutral

You are qualified for this position but I am staying neutral. 

This is not a very useful post. 

On 5/1/2023 at 5:56 AM, Trumpo said:

+support

+support

On 5/1/2023 at 7:56 AM, Trumpo said:

+support

On 5/2/2023 at 10:23 PM, Antonio said:

+Support

He is very mature and knows what's he doing l think he is ready for LT best of luck.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)