Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Hunt or HuntR

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103322714

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

• I feel like there are a few reasons I should be promoted. One reason would have to be my leadership skills and experience. I have a vast experience of leadership under my belt from previous positions on other communities as well as staffing Oppurtunites I have been given on both GL and others. I have learned a lot from my positions across Gmod as well as my positions in my personal life. I believe that these previous skills will help benefit what I have to give to the department in the positions that I am given. I believe that my dedication sets me apart from others as well. I have spent quite some time now with gaming light now, and I believe that moving up in PD is best for me. There was a time I was unsure about my place in the department, but after time I have found to love the department. I love being able to connect with new players in trainings as well as old players as a whole through the department. I also believe that my trainings have shown my leadership skills as well. I normally have to train cadets as a group, and while it can be a lot it can also be very rewarding. I normally take them through out of gam processes as well including the forums and teamspeak if asked about those features. I have seen a shortage in PD command lately and I think I can help cover some times that others are not able to work on the department. I want to be able to work with enlisted and NCOs to create PD into a department that is focused on rather then just being a department that is used to get into others. Hopefully I will also be able to focus on allowing meetings for everyone no matter the time zone as well as trainings to ensure PD know their place in all situations. I think all of these points mentioned as well as ones I have overlooked to mention show some of the reasons that I should be given the next rank in this department. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

1 hour ago, Trumpo said:

+support

hunt is great would love to see him as LT

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

13 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 5/1/2023 at 5:05 AM, Cuke said:

+/- 

Staying neutral

You are qualified for this position but I am staying neutral. 

This is not a very useful post. 

On 5/1/2023 at 5:56 AM, Trumpo said:

+support

+support

On 5/1/2023 at 7:56 AM, Trumpo said:

+support

On 5/2/2023 at 10:23 PM, Antonio said:

+Support

He is very mature and knows what's he doing l think he is ready for LT best of luck.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)