Reaper's Trial Senior Guard Application

ReaperIsZero

Am I fit to become officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be a Royal Guard Officer?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know you

What is your in game name?

My in game name is Reaper / Interrogatus.

What is your in game rank?

Royal Guard VI / Sergeant Major

Are you in either Shadow Guard or Saber Guard?

I am in Saber Guard.

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

I reached the rank of CDT I on 12/03/2023.

Permissions? (REQUIRED: You must receive permission from 2 Lore Senior Guard+ to apply for officer}

Yugana and Triko

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]

The reason I want to become Trial Senior Guard is to help it keep in line and make sure everyone is following the rules of Royal Guard by keeping them all in order and ready for any situation. Throughout my time in gaminglight Royal Guard has to be my favourite battalion so it makes me want to reach further within it's positions to show even more dedication towards my rank. I've been very active within Royal Guard so I think I deserve this rank so I can assist more people and make sure people are having fun constantly. I have been filling out all my responsibilities and duties for NCO and I think it is time to take it to the next level by becoming an Officer. Another reason is because I've always wanted to be Royal Guard but only just bought it this year so becoming an officer will complete a huge goal within my time in gaminglight...branching on from this I want to focus all of my activity on this battalion so then I have more experience of being an officer.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]

I could assist the Command by overdoing my quota every month along being even more active so then there is always someone representing the officer team and the whole of Royal Guard. I've had experience before with holding officer positions so I think I could help with my experiences of leading and supporting the battalion in major ways. As an Officer I will make sure I promote if a person deserves it so then it isn't only command doing it. As this position I will also help with controlling the NCOs and making sure they stay in line by following our rules. I'd also like to help train the NCOs to ensure we have positions being filled in and also helping the enlisted if they have any questions/worries/reports. 

How many strikes do you have?

I have 0 as I respect the rules of our battalion.

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)

Naval experience- MO (a year ago and use to have the same authority as a medical officer)

Purge experience- 1LT (this was also a year ago but I resigned since I had to leave the server for a bit.

Medical- 1LT (Currently in this position)

Other servers- Medical Commander, 501st COL and 212th CPT. (No longer in these servers)

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?

I have the knowledge of an officer, experience as an officer and a great mindset towards the battalion. Carrying on from that I could also bring activity and dedication as stated before hand within this application.

Do you understand that the officer corps is a serious commitment with a lot of responsibilities (Including but not limited to: handing out Promotions and Punishments, and required attendance to the weekly meeting)?

I understand these responsibilities and I'm willing to put time into doing them.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

I understand.

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars