2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Pyke Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In-Game name?: Bombird

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:113386124

What is your rank?: Soldier I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: About a Month

What leadership experience do you have?: I am currently an officer in Tank and plenty times NCO in other battalions. Plus the plenty of times of real life leadership experience. 

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum): First I wish to be officer because I want to support Pyke activity, the current roster is full of future NCOs and Enlisted and I want to see them continue Pyke, but I don't see that possible with so few officers at this time. I also want to see Tatooine and Pyke be more incorporated with the server instead of being forced to do combat when dealing with imperials raids and their own raid. I also want to see Tatooine constantly utilized if Pyke can constantly be doing what they do best it would push expansion of use of Tatooine.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum): As stated before I am a 1LT within Tank, this gives a positive situation for this position because I have 2 perspectives on the Pyke, I feel this is good for seeing what's best for the Pyke this in turn can really help balance and push the Pyke to be a more incorporated battalion instead of just random forced events. I always try to do my best even if I am sometimes off and on. Finally I want to see Pyke become more of a threat because currently Pyke raids are very quick assaults rushing to bridge, when I feel they should be slow multistage attacks against a whole ISD or Imperial Base. This is just an example of what I want to see and this gives you an idea of what I want to see Pyke becoming a more prominent factor with more activity, numbers, and things to do. Also I notice there is little to no activity in my active weekday hours, and I also want to see that change with this application, to make pyke become a constant, continuous factor in the server as well.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?: Absolutely

+support, Bombird, whenever he is on always takes place in Pyke activities and even hosts his own, I have seen him take charge doing raids and in leadership overall, which he has done well in, he has great aspirations for Pyke in both cross regimental and combat situations, I believe he atleast deserves a chance to show his worth to the battalion

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

On 5/1/2023 at 4:46 AM, Harr y said:

+support, Bombird, whenever he is on always takes place in Pyke activities and even hosts his own, I have seen him take charge doing raids and in leadership overall, which he has done well in, he has great aspirations for Pyke in both cross regimental and combat situations, I believe he atleast deserves a chance to show his worth to the battalion

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]