Crunch's False Warn Report (Against Joker)

Crunch

Your In-game: The Ice Spice of GL

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49540812

The admin's name in-game: General Joker

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Rezzem, @Rezzem

What warning did you receive: Staff disrespectx1

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198059347353

Why do you think this warn was false: While it wasn't completely false, I believe it wasn't enough to deserve a warn. Was I a little disrespectful, yes and I'm not going to argue that fact however I will explain what happened. I was in a scenario where I was trying to speak to Wheat and was at BCP asking if he was on Bridge and if I was able to speak to him if so. While asking this, I got arrested by a member who had been targeting me so I made an RDA sit. This sit did get a little heated and me and the other person ended up speaking over each other a handful of times and as such Josh, the staff member handling this sit, had gagged me as he had my steam ID copied. This made me feel targeted once more and not being able to speak in a sit just angered me even more. Towards the end of the sit, I was accidentally frozen by physgun and the sit was closed. When the sit was closed I was stuck still permanently gagged and unable to move. Everything stacked on top of each other just made me make a staff sit with the reason of "Some mental patient left me frozen and gagged." I understand that I shouldn't have said what I did but it ultimately felt targeted and ultimately ignored. I had a good conversation with Joker and Josh about the entire situation and apologized to Josh for what I had said to him. I understand what I said and how it is disrespectful but I believe this warn should be removed as I don't have a history of this or am known for causing issues. If you look at the link above or my warn/bans page, besides this warn, the last time I got in trouble was all the way back in 2019, and before that 2018. I try to think of myself as a pretty productive and good member of the community and fairly helpful -- especially on the forums -- and I don't think that one mistake should be worthy of a warn especially after I believe I made amends with the people involved.

Any extra information: If it means anything, below I have attached a recent instance of me just being helpful. I'm not here to cause issues. I don't have a history of disrespect. I just made one quick mistake that I believe isn't worthy of a warn. There was another post where I helped a user who had made an unban appeal in the wrong section but the original post has been hidden since.

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-support 

Calling someone a mental patient is disrespect. Staff would warn an ST for doing this, just because you're an elder member of the community doesn't make you any different. 

As former HC, you should know the saying "cooler heads prevail" applies to a lot of situations. You should have just made a sit without calling someone a mental patient and someone would've come along to help you. 

This warn is valid and should stick.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

12 minutes ago, KLONDU said:

-support 

Calling someone a mental patient is disrespect. Staff would warn an ST for doing this, just because you're an elder member of the community doesn't make you any different. 

As former HC, you should know the saying "cooler heads prevail" applies to a lot of situations. You should have just made a sit without calling someone a mental patient and someone would've come along to help you. 

This warn is valid and should stick.

You just made a report against me. You are biased. You should have no say in this. Thanks. Also,

Would staff warn an ST for this? I’ve seen plenty of STs get a slap on the wrist for even harsher statements or even slurs. I’m not attempting to use my time within this community as a reason for the warm to be removed, please don’t put words into my mouth. I’m saying that I have a long tenure of being nothing but helpful to the community and not doing anything wrong within the years that I have been here in order to show that I don’t have a pattern of this behavior. 

Being former High Command is irrelevant and contributed nothing to this post but since you want to dig up receipts, I hardly think a removed member of staff should be giving their opinions on punishments.

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

15 minutes ago, Crunch said:

I hardly think a removed member of staff should be giving their opinions on punishments.

I'm gonna say this and then I'm dropping it. I've changed, and matured a lot since this happened. In fact, that fall from grace is what made me largely change my image in the server and think about  how I conduct myself on this server. I am careful about EVERYTHING I do. I would've never made it to command with the way I used to act before this happened. 

Also, just because I was removed does not mean that I cannot give my opinion on this. 

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

+Support Nobody should be warned for this (including brand new STs, which it was said they would be warned for this) unless it is a consistent issue or targeting someone. With the situation stated, I think anybody would get a bit upset, and while calling someone names in a report isn't the proper way to handle it, the context for what led up to that should've been considered.

I'm curious what Josh has to say considering this was something directed at him.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 4/27/2023 at 6:51 AM, Keegan said:

+Support Nobody should be warned for this (including brand new STs, which it was said they would be warned for this) unless it is a consistent issue or targeting someone. With the situation stated, I think anybody would get a bit upset, and while calling someone names in a report isn't the proper way to handle it, the context for what led up to that should've been considered.

I'm curious what Josh has to say considering this was something directed at him.

free this mans

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

DENIED

The staff member's actions has been deemed valid by SMT and your warn will not be removed at this time.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic