• No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Bank

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569095124

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST 

How many Warns do you have?: 14 (But from 2 years ago)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum) I should be promoted for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, I am always eager to train cadets. I usually give up my RP time to train cadets, so they have the entire experience of an OFC. People think that teaching cadets is boring, but it isn't for me. If I am promoted to Lieutenant, I will continue to train cadets if necessary. I am a trustworthy and loyal PD member that tries not to break any rules while on duty. I am always willing to assist police in need and to answer their queries. I am a kind, calm, and collected individual. I want to be Lieutenant of the Rockford Police Department because I want to be able to manage PD and have more responsibility for my officers. Since I joined the server PD has always been close to me and me seeing Officers going from Cadet to a higher ranking makes me happy Because it shows me that they are dedicated to becoming a higher rank.

From Bank.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes Sir.

1 minute ago, Mark001 said:

+support

- Active

- Professional

- Trains Cadets

-  Friendly

Overall you would make a good fit for command, goodluck!

You need to cut the minging down on crim. Otherwise, good to go. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

2 hours ago, Mark001 said:

+support

- Active

- Professional

- Trains Cadets

-  Friendly

Overall you would make a good fit for command, goodluck!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

-Support

Here I come to be the bringer of bad news I guess. I do not find you fit for command really at all for many reasons. I have sat here for a few hours trying to think of pros other then PD needs officers and to be honest I really can not. All of my experiences with you have really been questionable. Very few times were you calm and serious or really even polite for that manor. One of my larger issues is the minge behavior on criminal. To be fair I have always known you as the guy who gets on juggernaut and yells at people when he gets mad then minges. 

Let's start off with the issues on crime. You minge 90% of the time from what I have seen when you are on a criminal whitelist. I understand doing it here and there, hell we all do it, but there is a time and place for everything especially if you are wanting command on the server. I have also had some bad experiences with you directly. When you do not get your way it can seem like taking a toddlers toy from them and then being screamed at. I remember when Kev and I were on CERT and you were being arrested and persisted to scream at us. After you were released instead of leaving the scene you came back minutes later to "spit" on me and then insult me. After this fact Kev put you in cuffs again which again resulted in another fit. I have seen you get in arguments quite often and I really never see professionalism.

Now for my experiences with you while you were playing on PD. I see you on PD here and there and not all of the work is bad, but I have had some bad experiences with you once again. One for example was a situation with CERT once again. CERT was helping breach a gen store and instead of setting up a perimeter you wanted to try and shoot through the door almost killing a CERT Officer. After which we spoke to you and you denied it all. It took us calling your superior and all of us saying we saw you do it for you to even admit to it. This was all just about 3-4 weeks ago. 

All in all I just do not see the qualities of a leader from you that I would expect. Let's be real it is hard to be PD command. You are dealing with players that sometimes are here to live and breath being a minge, your goal is to stop them and guide them. It is hard to guide someone when at times they are just going to see you as one themselves. I do not think you are ready for a position like this at all in my opinion. You need more time in your rank and not just the cooldown that you have waited. While you will see this as a utter attack on you, it was not my intention to do so. Best of luck, but I can not support this application. 

• Like 2
  • Skull 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/24/2023 at 2:58 AM, HuntR said:

-Support

Here I come to be the bringer of bad news I guess. I do not find you fit for command really at all for many reasons. I have sat here for a few hours trying to think of pros other then PD needs officers and to be honest I really can not. All of my experiences with you have really been questionable. Very few times were you calm and serious or really even polite for that manor. One of my larger issues is the minge behavior on criminal. To be fair I have always known you as the guy who gets on juggernaut and yells at people when he gets mad then minges. 

Let's start off with the issues on crime. You minge 90% of the time from what I have seen when you are on a criminal whitelist. I understand doing it here and there, hell we all do it, but there is a time and place for everything especially if you are wanting command on the server. I have also had some bad experiences with you directly. When you do not get your way it can seem like taking a toddlers toy from them and then being screamed at. I remember when Kev and I were on CERT and you were being arrested and persisted to scream at us. After you were released instead of leaving the scene you came back minutes later to "spit" on me and then insult me. After this fact Kev put you in cuffs again which again resulted in another fit. I have seen you get in arguments quite often and I really never see professionalism.

Now for my experiences with you while you were playing on PD. I see you on PD here and there and not all of the work is bad, but I have had some bad experiences with you once again. One for example was a situation with CERT once again. CERT was helping breach a gen store and instead of setting up a perimeter you wanted to try and shoot through the door almost killing a CERT Officer. After which we spoke to you and you denied it all. It took us calling your superior and all of us saying we saw you do it for you to even admit to it. This was all just about 3-4 weeks ago. 

All in all I just do not see the qualities of a leader from you that I would expect. Let's be real it is hard to be PD command. You are dealing with players that sometimes are here to live and breath being a minge, your goal is to stop them and guide them. It is hard to guide someone when at times they are just going to see you as one themselves. I do not think you are ready for a position like this at all in my opinion. You need more time in your rank and not just the cooldown that you have waited. While you will see this as a utter attack on you, it was not my intention to do so. Best of luck, but I can not support this application.