Music Radio - Suggestion - Denied

Ecott

What you want to see? - A Radio implemented into the server so you can listen to music on the Radio when you are in your RP House/Base and whilst Driving around!

Why should we add it? - By Adding something new to the server and for people can choose to listen to music whilst in their RP House/Base As well as enjoying it while driving around!

What are the advantages of having this? - Being able to listen to Music on a radio if you are basing when doing Money Printers/Money Silo/Bit Coin Mining/Weed with friends as well as when you are driving around in your vehicle you can listen to the radio as well and play and listen to music!

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone!

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/radio-listen-to-online-radio

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+support

Sounds like a nice addition

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

12 hours ago, Antonio said:

+Support

I love the idea and listening to music while driving might spice up police chasing too.

This would be amazing to have in a server.

Fun idea: Add a job possibly that has a loudspeaker on a car that plays music and others can hear. I’m imaging this with Rocky fleeing from gov playing “Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do when they come for you…” 

• Laughing 1
  • Skull 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

This sounds like a very interesting idea but the only con about it is Staff would also have to monitor what type of music and or sounds that may be coming out of said radio as this is an amazing idea i'm also concerned about people spamming things like consistent and n-words and stuff like that .... but +support

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+Support

I have looked over the addon and it does not seem like too much of an issue. As long as you can not chose the music that is played and it is stations like games such as GTA V I support it. Being able to choose the music would cause more problems then it would be worth, but radio stations would be nice for slow hours.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

I like this suggestion. Only problem is the performance side that comes with this is having all players load your music. If you were to drive into a populated area it will probably lag a lot and might even crash people depending on the audio.