Matt's D5 Application

Matt_t

Name - Matt

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:118652822

Discord Name - Matt_#4732

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Retired 1LT of Security

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 1 warn (Not an active Warn)

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I would like to join Mobile Task Force Delta-5 because I would like to rejoin the GamingLight Community as I have a little free time, I have been in Epsilon-11 as a Captain, I would like to join the branch to see how D5 operate and being able to protect the HCZ and the EZ. I have a couple of friends in the D5 command and they have said that they are enjoying there time in the branch.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)
I think you should let me into Delta-5 because I am dedicated and loyal to my branches, I enjoy working with in the Mobile Task Force's branches. There is a couple of Command that know my work ethic and how I operate within the branches. Also because I am willing to learn and help attempt to boost the Delta-5 population on off hours.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

• Leww locked this topic