Pack

Rating  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rating

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? Ren

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:598064743

What have you done for Security Officers? I was a former SSO and now SO I've gotten multiple people into SO and have helped with interviews and have also continued to get SO to do some RP with at least 4+ with us online completing SO missions, follow that's I've also hosted multiple SO officers meetings with amazing success. And ever since I joined SO over a month ago the old Kallus said I would be a good prospect, so I continued to then work harder I've constantly would try to do tryouts for both Shock and DT and still continue to do that.

What have you done for Shock/Death Troopers? I've hosted tons of try outs with both battalions and have also done training for both battalion as well as sims and missions. As my current rank I've also worked with both of them to do multiple counts of missions and simulations to get the best RP of all 3 of us making sure were never sitting around and not doing anything. And with the power of the Security director I will make sure we always have a interaction between all 3 battalions with out question. I've also made sure in the SO meeting I hosted that both of the battalion where properly invited and made sure they gave SO's a word not to do this or that and to further improve our relationship.

What can you bring to Security Officers I will bring extreme activity with in the Shock and Death Trooper battalions maintaining a close relationship with both of them, with DT I will host retracted missions like capture missions of leaked data or leaked information given to the rebels, for shock I will host capture/detain missions and Simulations with hunting people and trying to keep the peace with in the Empire. Following both battalions I will continue to host fun Sims and Missions, I will also give out training to those that are in need and practice with both battalions.

Why should you be trusted with this position? I'm current a LTCOL/Commander for the naval battalion and a Senior Moderator, and Game master. I've also been the longest standing SO ever since the old Security Directors resigned, I was also a former Saber guard.

What is the job of a Security Director? The job of the Security director is to maintain contact with both the commander teams of Death troopers and Shock, the primary job of the Security Director too is maintain the TSO-Deputy Director. And overall managing the SO sub branch also making sure all the SO are properly trained, And to provide RP for the branch Meaning Sims, Missions, And weekly assignments. Another big thing would to be to over look any lower Shock and Death troopers as you heavily work with the battalion whether its helping a new 2ndLT or helping a enlisted understand the ropes of the battalion. And if I do get Security Director I will continue to host the SO meetings and continue to get all the SO online for missions, it is also to make sure all SO Docs are up to date.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank? yes

Edited by Pack

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

15 hours ago, Eris-Proxis-Silver said:

+Support

Great guy and is always active on the NA and EU timezones
App is kind of short but it is straight to the point

3 hours ago, lanbrankee said:

+1 support

Dude a great person and show a lot of leadership skills. He also has a lot of experience with in SO and for that reason he has my Support.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 4/22/2023 at 11:18 PM, Eris-Proxis-Silver said:

+Support

Great guy and is always active on the NA and EU timezones
App is kind of short but it is straight to the point

On 4/23/2023 at 10:58 AM, lanbrankee said:

+1 support

Dude a great person and show a lot of leadership skills. He also has a lot of experience with in SO and for that reason he has my Support.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

This candidate has DT Command's support!!

In our opinion Ren is by far the most suitable candidate for this position. He has been in Security Officers for quite some time now and holds the highest rank in Naval out of the current SO's. During his tenure as an SO he has helped DT immeasurably by hosting tryouts at a time when DT does need those numbers. He has also been a GREAT help in managing TSO's when they were not doing their job correctly or overstepping. Ren knows what is expected as an SO and has a very good working relationship with DT Command. If anyone was to get this position out of these applicants I would want it to be Ren.

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin