Apollo Surgeon Application

fire_fox1121

Name: Apollo 

Current and former RP Ranks: Medical Staff ExM, E-11 SM 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:553647381 

Discord ID: BLACKØUT2217#9252 

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time 

What command rank are you applying for? (Low/Sen. CMD): JR Command

Why would you like to become a member of Medical Command?: Although I have no prior experience with command, I feel Medical is a place where I can learn new skills and experience. Also, I really enjoy playing on medical and I feel that I connect with the people in the branch. Medical is my favorite branch because of all the positive people and the great roleplay. I also enjoy being able to heal my fellow foundation members. I am excited to learn more about medical from my fellow command members and I hope I have the chance to make an impact. I hope you give me a chance, although I'm lacking in experience, I'm excited to learn more about the branch in the coming months as I play more and more. 

If you could change something about Medical, what would you change?: I would change the surgery RP and maybe add some tools that you can use for the role play. I would also change the checkup RP and have medics spawn with a stethoscope and a thermometer to make the role play more realistic. Other than that, medical seems good as I see it. 

Edited by fire_fox1121

On 4/23/2023 at 7:15 AM, Leww said:

+SUPPORT

I dont see why not I would say give him a chance you never know he might b e a big help to medical. 

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

On 4/23/2023 at 12:15 PM, Leww said:

+SUPPORT

I dont see why not I would say give him a chance you never know he might b e a big help to medical. 

Retired Medical Low Command and Senior Command

7 hours ago, Ectoplasm said:

His application say "ExM application", which is an enlisted rank which I'm pretty sure he already has lol

Apollo, who is the rank of ExM, is applying for medical command. 

E11 1LT CI 2LT

32 minutes ago, Ectoplasm said:

Thought it was formatted as name, then the rank ur applying for

It says Name Rank application for the format so he probably misunderstood it

E11 1LT CI 2LT

+Support

Always see him active on medical and very dedicated to the branch, he can definitely be a helping hand to command. Application needs a little more though.

Edited by Bi0

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

• fire_fox1121 changed the title to Apollo Surgeon Application