Ban Appeal - PryingTree

PryingTree

Steam Name: PryingTree

SteamID: (When I go into my account it only gives me the Steamid 64 for some reason so here it is, sorry!) SteamID64: 76561198189450086

Ingame Name: I do not remember, been a lil while

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Ozzie

Reason for Ban: MRDM | Bombing a meeting

Dispute: I deserved it, what I did was wrong, sorry. Won't happen again. I believe that everyone deserves a 2nd chance and what I did was a dick move. I wanna be straight forward and honest, non of that crying bs, im just sorry 😕

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

13 minutes ago, not Jay said:

+Support

I think everyone deserves a second chance

Pryingtree you actual dumbass lmao, anyways as jay said everyone deserves second chances and people have bombed the meeting before and gotten less harsh punishments

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ Support

PryingTree is a member of this community that I miss a lot. He as made me laugh a lot of times and as he said, everyone deserves a second chance. Yes, his actions were bad, but he will not do it again. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+support

Free my man

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif