Maral Strike

maral the great

Name:  Maral
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161868119
Warning Reason for talking with out pts
Why Do You Feel Like This Strike Is False: 

So the reason i was talking without pts was because a fellow fbi was out of line  and talking with out pts so Me being the nice guy i am i told him to stop talking you dont have pts and he got mad and started to say he was my higher up so i defend my self and said sir pts is still active. also he keep using the fact that he was my higher up i also have a picture of him saying he doesn't care about getting promotions overall he is really mean to me unknown.png 

+Support
Maral did talk out of PTS however he was telling John Kill (Who has been dealt with by October) to get back in line after john stepped out, John stepped out of line every time me and October went in the house during training. He broke the SOP as well however this was dealt with a strike, During the training i wrote the names of everyone who was speaking when they didn't have PTS. I understand his point of view where he has been striked for telling someone to get back in line. Personally i believe this report can be looked at either way however after speaking to everyone who was present i believe this strike should be removed. I apologise for anything that happened during our training today or during the aftermath.
-FBI SAIC Danny SAF9

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.