Weapon Skin Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Mark001

What you want to see? - Set up weapon skins like in SCP-RP were they do !skins and can buy them directly instead of using crates. this I think is a nice workaround to the issues P-RP was facing before with its removal. Now ill be honest im not 100% sure this is a perfect fix and I suggest talking to SCP-RP SMT to see how they do it but setting it up like that would be nice.

Why should we add it? - Would be nice to see skins back, I remember when they existed and I never bought them. Now I kinda wish I did and would love to see it back!

What are the advantages of having this? - More things for people to spend money one, peoples billions gotta go somewhere.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - The ones we used.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

-Support

I really don't want to see this turn into call of duty. Everyone running around with flashy skins on their weapons. I just feel like it is hard to RP when you have a m4a4 with a fade skin pointed at you, or a bright pink Barrett in your face. I just feel like it is going to be a system that will in turn ruin aspects of RP. I understand SCP does them, but while playing SCP I never was a massive fan of the skins on their either. Just feel like the addition of skins is going to turn this more into a FPS then a roleplay server.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

11 minutes ago, HuntR said:

-Support

I really don't want to see this turn into call of duty. Everyone running around with flashy skins on their weapons. I just feel like it is hard to RP when you have a m4a4 with a fade skin pointed at you, or a bright pink Barrett in your face. I just feel like it is going to be a system that will in turn ruin aspects of RP. I understand SCP does them, but while playing SCP I never was a massive fan of the skins on there either. Just feel like the addition of skins is going to turn this more into a FPS then a roleplay server.

Possibly make skins only client side. Would be nice and I would love a skin on my awp or barrett. 

+ Massive Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, State CPT 1H05, CERT 1LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

12 minutes ago, HuntR said:

-Support

I really don't want to see this turn into call of duty. Everyone running around with flashy skins on their weapons. I just feel like it is hard to RP when you have a m4a4 with a fade skin pointed at you, or a bright pink Barrett in your face. I just feel like it is going to be a system that will in turn ruin aspects of RP. I understand SCP does them, but while playing SCP I never was a massive fan of the skins on their either. Just feel like the addition of skins is going to turn this more into a FPS then a roleplay server.

I understand where you are coming from however to be honest there was never an issue before with absurd skins, and if so they were expensive or not common. I just dont see were you connect colorful gun to COD. And lets be real here, if we are going to talk about what makes things hard to RP lets talk about how I saw a pack of robotic furry's mow down PD, or every criminal with military grade machine guns and snipers, or this complete piece of art that is one of the best uses of money ive ever seen: https://imgur.com/a/1sFpyuj

Or the most tame crime scene ive had in a bit https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/15fMQXR2P6uZTa/d1337iShrhFt?invite=cr-MSxNYmosNTAxNzMxNzMs

• Laughing 2

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...