Steam ID - STEAM_0: 0:581785066

Discord Name - DinGranneViggo#5950

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -

RDMx1 / Broke NLRx2
RDMx2 / Killing class-d as class-d
Bodyblock / LTAP
LTAP / RDM
(I couldn't upload a file because it just said that it didn't work. Also the warnings and bans was some time ago, if someone could contact me on discord then i could screenshare and show them that i am telling the truth. None of the warns/bans are active). 

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I would like to join because i want to support the branch (Maybe sub branch, i do not remember) and i want to have fun and get to know people. I have been on security before but i resigned.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) Because i know my way around the foundation and i know most of the rules and i know how to handle situations like Class-D Riot, CI Raid, etc. I know most of the ranks in D5. I have been in D5 before, i got removed due to inactivity. I like to be MTF and i play many games that contain SCP related stuff. I am also going to say that i have ADHD.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes i do promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Denied

Due to the following reasons you have been Denied.

1) Lying on your application regarding your Active Warns saying they are not active when 2 warns are currently Active.. (6 Months -> a Year)

2) Lying about you resigning when you were removed from Delta-5...

3) You were NOT Removed for Inactivity. You were removed for Behavioral Issues and was deemed a removal.. (Logged and all)

You may re-apply in 3 weeks from this post. 

Edited by ERWIN_TITAN

image.png.e1876252b92779926ef4ddb97297fcb2.png