Ecto's Surgeon Application

Ectoplasm

1. What’s your In-Game Name?: Ecto

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:0:483338602)?: STEAM_0:1:126599946

3. What is your Rank?: Elite Medic / Senior Field Medic / Deputy Head of Medical Research / Elite Combat Medic (Sub CMD) / AMCU (HANDPICKED SPOT WITHIN CCU)

4. What timezone are you in (e.g. Eastern Standard Time)?: CST

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?: NO MEDICAL STRIKES BABY WOOOOOO

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?: 8, only one of which is recent regarding an incident within D5 (If you want me to show proof just comment saying so)

7. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 7. I haven't been as active lately but I am typically on during latenight and have usually get really good hours.

8. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?: I've applied for Surgeon a week or two again but took it down, I thought I'd spend some more time on the server, just get some more experience. I've spent a lot of time on MMF/EMF, and spent a good amount of time on AMCU. I recently recieved the rank of Elite Medic, and after further thought decided to give this another shot. I believe I am fit for Medical Command for a few reasons, mainly my activity and dedication to the branch. Since I've joined medical, I've strived nonstop to try my best in every branch I'm in. I've risen to senior in every subbranch, even getting handpicked in CCU for AMCU. My constant strive to improve myself and everything around me has led me to decide that I've really reached my limit in enlisted, and its time to move to bigger things within Medical if I want to grow more, and make an actual change in medical. Though I don't have experience as command on this server, I believe that alongside the cool people in medical command (GJ, Grub, Vintage, and Ezekiel are the goats fr luv yall), I can really learn to be a great member of command, and I think that if I'm given this opportunity I'll be able to do great things within the branch. As I said, I don't have that much experience, but I'm also not scared to ask for help and work alongside my peers, a single member of command will never be as efficient as a whole team. 

I had my start in medical inside of field medic. quickly rising to the rank of SFM, and recruiting a few other people into field medic alongside me. I really enjoyed my time within field medic with Vintage, and I still really love field medic, though I've been spending more time on AMCU and medical research. In medical research, I also moved up pretty fast, and while I mainly do tests on 999, all of my test logs have recieved high ratings from medical research command, and I believe I've done and will continue to do bigger and better things for medical research. Within FTO, I've been pretty consistent with recruiting since I joined the team, and I definitely want to move up within FTO, eventually reaching a position where I can recruit other people to the FTO team and really expand medicals size. Finally, my BELOVED CCU LEAD BY INACTIVE GJ (luv u tho fr fr). I spend most of my time in medical on CCU, probably because while I love being a non combatant, shooting things is also quite fun, and walking around in power armor is badass. CCU was the last branch I joined, and I spent a lot of time as an ExCM, though shortly after reaching the rank of SCM, I was handpicked for AMCU, which is probably my most prestegious position within medical. I love my boys in all the branches though, and I really want to see all of them strive above all else, because subbranches are the backbone of medical.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

9-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?: I would lead them back to LCZ, and ask them why they were in HCZ. I'd explain why they arent meant to be there, and make sure they have access to the SOP. If they are a repeat offender, I'd probably give a verbal warning, if it would go even further then that, a strike may be nessescary, however I'd talk to other members of command first. While wandering into HCZ isnt a big deal, if someone is going out of their area over and over, that puts a stain on medical, and punishment may be an order to keep them in control.

9-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?: I'd check the roster to make sure they are eligible for field medic, if they are I'd hop on my field medic whitelist and give them the SOP. I'd first go over basic rules, then explain what they would be doing as an RFM, and where/what they are allowed to go/do. Once that is finished, I'd give them the whitelist and let them kill me, explaining how the defib works and allowing them to test it on me. 

9-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?: Tell them to stop and explain that non-combatants should only attack people out of self defense. If they continue give them a verbal warning/punishment, I'd gather proof before handing out any punishments however. 

Edited by Ectoplasm

spacer.png

-Support

When you applied for this rank then deleted it you had a lot of people giving you -supports therefore it makes me think you do not want people to give you criticism and if you cannot take that when it is to help you improve means you are not ready this rank as when you are going for command you need to accept all criticism good and bad this is not personal just my honest thoughts

1 hour ago, Lovelock said:

-Support

When you applied for this rank then deleted it you had a lot of people giving you -supports therefore it makes me think you do not want people to give you criticism and if you cannot take that when it is to help you improve means you are not ready this rank as when you are going for command you need to accept all criticism good and bad this is not personal just my honest thoughts

I would like to make it clear since I did not really go into detail on why I took down my previous application.

I took down my application which was recieving criticism because I agreed with those giving it. While it was 50/50 between +support and -support by various people, I thought that maybe I should take some more time to rise through the ranks on the server, and try to grow. Since my original post I've focused a lot on utility, getting handpicked for AMCU, making my way from jan 6 to jan 3, joining EMF, and becoming an elite medic. After I had done this, and after consulting with someone I trust, I believed it was time to give applying another shot, and so I did. Just thought I'd clear this up just incase anybody else thinks that I took down my original post to hide criticism.

My original post recieved multiple -supports because of immaturity I had shown, and other issues mainly within Delta-5. I will say this here to be completely transparent, as I'm not trying to hide my past misdeeds.

spacer.png

You dont have to comment just edit the post

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member