ICR's D5 Application

ICR

Name - ICR

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:162671731

Discord Name - WadeICR#3337

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - GenSec PVT (2LT reserves)

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 3 warns, 2 PRP, one SCPRP; autoclicker was being used to keep computer on for afk. All warns are prior to 2022 (not a typo, all were 2021 or earlier.)

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

Delta 5 has seen amazing growth since its addition to the server and has a great community of members. It seems like it would be a branch to be a part of.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)

I have experience in multiple branches (GenSec, E-11, Nu-7, CI) and know how chain of command and combat works. I understand all roles and have maintained responsibilities of ranks up to Low Command. I understand what my roles and jobs are in all of these ranks. I think I could excel as a member of Delta-5 and be a valuable asset to the branch. I am also active mostly at night (11:00PM-4:00AM EST), which could boost Delta-5's activity and image for players at that time, and hopefully encourage more players to enlist at those times.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

Yes.

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

ACCEPTED 

Please see a JFTO+ for training 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team