Mark's PD LC Suggestion - Denied

Mark001

What you want to see? - PD LC get access to firing people off the job

Why should we add it? - Now you might be wondering, why only PD LC. Well, other departments demotions may go pretty smooth, however when it comes to PD demotions... All hell breaks loose, its like something snaps in the person getting demoted and they go on a killing spree of any police in sight, I usually have to call HC to fire them or staff to force job them. I have not had a smooth demotion on PD in a loonngggg time.

What are the advantages of having this? - Easier and more smooth PD demotions, and we dont have to bug HC or staff about some moron not getting off the job. However there should be heavy rules on it, it should not be used for any other reason.

Who is it mainly for? - PD LC

Links to any content - N/A

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

5 minutes ago, Antonio said:

+Support

l agree with this l personally saw ofc gun down 3 people because he was being demoted.

PLEASE! I’m tired of having 5 CDTs roaming the streets buying weapons from gun dealers and RDMing because of them being impatient.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

7 hours ago, Antonio said:

+Support

l agree with this l personally saw ofc gun down 3 people because he was being demoted.

6 hours ago, RussTime said:

PLEASE! I’m tired of having 5 CDTs roaming the streets buying weapons from gun dealers and RDMing because of them being impatient.

As a msgt, I this we should do this or go back to the old demotion system where MSGT+ can demote. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

+Support

Makes sense to me, LC is trusted and is a application based position. I see no issues with it.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC