Jerry35

Should I become a IQ officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a IQ officer?

• Yes
    • No

What Is Your In Game Name?: William

What Is Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:593973722

How Long Have You Been In IQ?: Around 5 to 6 months.  

Have You Been In Purge, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?: N/A

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT/Lord VI?: I would like to become an IQ officer if I see how there is only one other IQ officer and I would like to help out with the duties of being an officer. I want to improve my skills and experience starting with IQ. I would like to help out new NCO and help train new people to IQ. I want to join to improve IQ and activity. 

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Officer Team?: I could bring to the IQ officer team activity during events. I will help bring activity to the events. I will also bring experience with officering and new NCOs. During events I make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to and giving orders if I am the highest on. I will also bring some suggestions to the IQ officer team and new things to the IQ. I could bring some more experiences to and NCO. 

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?: Yes, I am experienced with NCOing in gaminglight with Navel, IQ, and DT. I would like to learn some more experiences with gaminglight and IQ. 

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?: Yes

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: 0

Edited by William3
Update

• Jerry35 changed the title to William's IQ Officer Application.

Denied
Thank you for your interest in joining the Inquisitor Officer Team.
If you have any questions you may seek out any IQ Command Team Member
You may reapply in 2 Weeks time.

Edited by GrizzlyGames

Former Field Commander Grizzly | Former Senior Commander | Former Purge Commander