Staff Abuse Report- Accepted

Ecott

Your In-Game Name: Ecott

Your SteamID: 76561198050881461

Staff member's In-Game Name: GHOST Bank

Staff member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569095124

What did they do? Abused his staff powers by physguning his friend when his friend was trying to snipe (murder him on the murder'er job) and kill him so he then brought him down to the ground and gunned him down and killed him with the Negev.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/13Rf6kvYx78sPa/d1337GVCvteY?invite=cr-MSxlY3osMjY4NDA2MTAs

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Personally remove him from Staff of his admin abuse, because the person on roof was trying to murder and kill him and GHOST Bank straight up Physgun's him to the ground and kills him after which is un acceptable to do that.

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

n/a support

i have been seeing blizzy and bank messing around all day they have been having fun and i do not believe that he has INTENTIONALLY abused his powers to escape an actual RP death and just him and HIS FRIEND messing about, I believe a possible strike could be thought about but not a removal

i do believe he should be striked and not removed 

Edited by RTMM

19 minutes ago, RTMM said:

-supprt

i have been seeing blizzy and bank messing around all day they have been having fun and i do not believe that he has INTENTIONALLY abused his powers to escape an actual RP death and just him and HIS FRIEND messing about, I believe a possible strike could be thought about but not a removal

Regardless of you saying him and Blizzy are “friends” and tend to “mess around all day” it’s just frankly not good and not acceptable in my opinion despite myself witness it all, had someone else on the server saw it and might or could of been like WTF is this server of staff members physguning their friends for fun and messing around, just unacceptable in my personal opinion but I still stand by my original post of it all of what I’ve said of it.

Edited by Ecott
  • Like 1

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

29 minutes ago, Ecott said:

Regardless of you saying him and Blizzy are “friends” and tend to “mess around all day” it’s just frankly not good and not acceptable in my opinion despite myself witness it all, had someone else on the server saw it and might or could of been like WTF is this server of staff members physguning their friends for fun and messing around, just unacceptable in my personal opinion but I still stand by my original post of it all of what I’ve said of it.

Yes i fully agree but I do not believe that he fully intended to abuse his powers even though he DID which is why i think that he should 100% get striked but a removal may be too far as he is a trial mod and im sure after being striked he will understand its not acceptable

Edited by RTMM

Hey Its Me Bank. I'm really Sorry About what I did. Me and blizzy was in a call and we were just messing around and he asked me to physgun him so I did it. I had a feeling something was going to happen. My apologies about what happened and if i get a strike this won't happen again, I've learned my lesson.

Sincerely. Bank.

+Support

While having fun with friends is why we all play on the server in general, when you join the staff team you agree to a set of rules. If you are not going to follow those rules like the rest of us, then there is no reason for you to continue on the team in my opinion. Just unprofessional in all senses, not only for the parties involved, but for the spectators that had to experience it as well.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Yes I understand that But i also had a feeling that this was going to happen. i try to be professional all the time even when i take the sits im always professional. But this was a one time thing and i will make sure that wont happen again. I understand i have to face the consequences but i just think if i get a strike i will know what i did wrong and it wont happen again.

+support

While it was a break of staff rules, it really was not that big of a violation. All that he did was pull him off the roof, tbh seeing all the comments I thought he was slamming him into the ground or something. As much as he should not have done it he should not be removed or striked, just a verbal talking to, because to be honest I have done way worse. On accident but still way worse.

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot