Bolt's NCO Application

Laserbolt

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Bolt

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:753051113

How long have you been in Naval: 2 Week

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: I want to help with getting new people to the battalion. Also I would also like to join SF in the future and assist them as well, so that they may become even greater than they already are. Also I would like to help with training the naval enlisted to get more involved with the role play that we do as naval. also i would love to help with and enlisted that has any questions about what Naval does and how to do something and i will try to explain it to them to the best of my ability.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?: the duty's of a junior crewman is to help the battalion get new people and also to help train the Enlisted to get them ready for NCO and also to help them with any problems they would have if their fellow enlisted can't answer the problem.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?:  I could being more tryouts to the naval to help with getting new people into the naval battalion as well get more Enlisted involved into the role play also i would host more training's that can help the Enlisted naval to help in their way to learn more of what naval does. I would also help with the enlisted that as any questions about naval and I would help them to the best of my ability. I would also bring what I have learn form the past and the present from what I have learn from being in naval.

Previously: IC CSS 2LT 4568 Blu, Junior Operative Laser, Moderator Laser

Current: IC DME CPL 2437 Laser, Senior Crewman Laser

(On phone so not the best quality)

+ support 

- wants to join sf and assist them

- wants to help the enlisted in naval

- support 

- kind of a short app

- could’ve went more in depth of how you can improve naval as an NCO.

Good luck.

Edited by _Pickle_