BillyG's Ban Appeal- Denied

Chewbacca

1. Steam Name: BillyG

2. Ingame Name: BillyG

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:642407961

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: Console

6. Reason for Ban: Homophobia

7. Dispute: I got banned for trying to explain to a crewman why a ST needed to be arrested because he was using bad language and being homophobic, but before I could explain why I got shadow banned before getting the chance. PLUS the ST was RDMing, Minging and using foul language. I only have the clip of him RDMing though. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/13vd1YSLU9663i/d1337MbDxL3r?invite=cr-MSxnZmUsNjA2MjEwNjMs

Edited by Chewbacca
Add missing and needed information.

+support 

If typing this out was used for the right reason I don't see any reason why this ban shouldn't be removed. 

It's just really important you remember not to do it again.

However I don't see this ban being appealed because there is currently no evidence of the word being used in the instance you are claiming.

Also, for future reference, we usually refer to this word as "the F slur" on the server. You can generally refer to it that way without getting in trouble and everyone knows what you mean.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

• Rux unlocked this topic

DENIED

You also published a second post on the forums where you used the word again... You obviously did not learn your lesson your ban will stay please learn from this.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander