Schoodsts CPT Application.

Schoodst

FOREWORD: I know I applied for MAJ before this, but I realized after input from others I overshot by a lot.

1.Name: Schoodst

2. Current and former RP ranks: CI SM, Sec SM, Nu7 DHTR 2LT

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81042712

4. DiscordID: Schoodst#0317

5. What command rank are you applying for? (2LT-MAJ): CPT

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I am already a member of Nu7 Command. I believe I should be in this position specifically because I feel I am ready and qualified to handle such responsibility. Many know I am a normally laid-back and generally frivolous person, but I have the capability to be serious in times that are actually required. I believe I am fit to take a place as a Captain.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: I offer many things as command. My leaderships skills are great, and although I can be goofy at times, I believe I can lead efficiently and effectively. I have great teamwork skills, my history on Gaminglight shows this. I have been in many places and positions that require great responsibility such as RRH. I have good activity, and I am committed and loyal to this branch.

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

-Support

- From what I know and have seen, you fit more in your current position.
- Slacking in command responsibilities, I would like to see more leadership qualities and command responsibilities fulfilled before I say you're ready for this position.
- Made an entirely new topic instead of editing your last one. I am not accusing anything, but editing would have been a far better choice and keeps everyone's comments about you.

• J0LT locked this topic