Sullivan's Final Goodbye To RnD

Chombos

This has been a long time coming, I have had the idea of resigning from RnD for a good while now. I enjoy the community, and I love each and everyone in RnD. Well, I'm not gonna go on a large rant about what I did, how I felt, and blah blah blah. I've been with RnD for probably 2 1/2 years now. I joined back in 2019, left and rejoined 3 times already and each time, I spent around 6 months, getting situated. It's time for me to hang the mantle. I'm done, and I'm trying out something new. 

I'll be seeing you all on the server, hope to see activity grow! I know all my friends in RnD will thrive and grow!

"Though my fire may be extinguished, My embers shall reignite the flame" - Sullivan 2023

Honorable Mentions

Pills - I'm gonna miss you man, I really enjoyed talking to you and helping out, you've been a great general and
I hope you eventually get HCZ Manager. It's been a real pleasure to work with you and I hope the best.

Cecil - One of my most favorite CDOP's on god, you've always been like a close friend to me. I'll still see you around 
on the server and good luck with RnD.

Zachary - Update roster please, I'm still waiting for you too do it. Smh Zachary like when and how long will it take.

J3ff - Bro came back? Smh, I completely forgot about you for a bit.

Gamehunter - Was good working with you bud, have fun in RnD!

Laki - By far one of nicest and easiest person to talk to, You get the job done and im happy to have met you

Yohan - I missed you, and im gonna miss you even more now that im gone. 
"When you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022

It may be sad that I'm gone now, but RnD has capable hands. I trust you all and I hope to see RnD thrive again!

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

If you haven't been mentioned, dw Im not leaving the server xd.
I only mentioned RnD because this is my RnD resignation, not server resignation

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

aw man, i'll miss doing crazy experiments with you in RnD man 😞

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.