Mork - Admin Report

Chimm

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. Your In-game: B0BA FETT

2. Your SteamID: 76561199092863537

3. The admin's name in-game: Deputy Chief Mork

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Mork

5. What did the admin do: During a sit which i was fully cooperative for i was treated with hostility and borderline disrespect

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): I unfortunately do not have a clip of the sit because i wasn't expecting to have to clip complete hostility from an admin, however there was another player in the sit as well (there in-game name is DT L21) i'm not sure if they'd be willing to speak on the incident or if they have a clip but they might.

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: I don't really want anything drastic to happen but i do think the admin in question should face some form of reprimand and possibly some guidelines on professionalism during sits so that sits aren't so hostile and borderline disrespectful especially when the person is being so cooperative and patient about the situation. 

8. Any extra information: I have also put in a false warn report regarding the same incident

I had called an AOS on him and was told he Kill Bound so I took him to a sit and warned him and arrested him for it.

Further Input on the matter is stated in the Warn Appeal located here: 

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

-Support

The biggest issue is you have zero evidence supporting these claims. I understand that clipping software is not always running, but you can not expect them to punish someone for something they have no proof that he even did.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

DENIED

No evidence has been provided within this report. The specified player will not be punished.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic