1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I a good fit for officer

• Yes
    • No, Please say why so I may improve in the future

What is your Ingame name?
ARC SFC Caro 09
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:561484147

How Long Have You Been In 501st? I have been in 501st many times but I believe it has been about 3 months on this current run

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]
I want to join the officer corps to overall help out the battalion. 501st is currently in need of some junior officers, with our current setup of officers the lowest rank you can go to for help is a CPT so you cant really follow COC currently, with the addition of some junior officers the battalion will start to function more smoothly as the enlisted and NCOs will have somebody to turn to for help without having to go all the way up to a MAJ or a CPT. Another reason I would like to become a 501st officer is so that I can help with 501st activity, If I'm not wrong getting the rank of 2LT will give me access to flag-ups and I can constantly do flag-ups throughout the day to help improve 501st activity.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
I can assist the command team with looking over the NCOs of the battalion. One of the key aspects of having a functioning battalion is your NCOs, the NCOs bring in most of the new enlisted members of the battalion and making sure that the NCOs are meeting quota and doing tryouts is very important. If the NCOs ever stop doing tryouts we wont be able to have a thriving battalion I believe I can help prevent this from happening. I will also do my best to help solve any problems that the 501st command team needs help with to the best of my abilities.

How many strikes do you have? 
0-Never have gotten a strike

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? I know the role of an officer, I as a NCO complete quota every week and try to recruit members every week, and I have a lot of past experience in command ranks.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?
Yes, I was an officer in many battalions and a 501st LTCOL and ARCL I also have hit 501st VCMDR in the past

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? A officer is there mainly to assist command in whatever is needed to be done, typically officers help oversee the NCOs of the battalion.

NOTE: The 2 MAJs that granted me to apply were Quicky And Hammer.

Current: Nothing 🙂
Former: 501st VCMDR, ARCL Blitz, Agent Meeko IF3, LT Commander, ISB Operator, IC OSVL 2LT Darman, Nova Enlisted, 31st  Enlisted, Havoc NCO, ST Officer, Scout Lead, STRM Commando, SF FL(2LT).

blitz

Jimmy

Current: IC SGM Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

acccceepepeptedd.png

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

• Theta locked this topic