Eddy's Bombass Trauma Engineer Application

Kekkley

What is your In-Game name?: Eddy

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?: STEAM_0:1:419587613

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance): Senior Medic

How many strikes do you currently have?: 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings): 0

Who gave you permission to apply?: Vintage

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?: I've always seen myself as an at the very least competent and relatively active member of medical, though I don't think I have too many medical logs I think they've helped a couple of foundation personnel, whether it be with fixing arms or legs, doing check-ups of seemingly anomalous patients or simply making sure MTF members are hearty and healthy. I'm also quite helpful in assisting combatants with firefights and the containment of anomalous SCP's, whether they're in need of medical assistance or not I believe they can be at ease knowing that I am there to assist them no matter the situation.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

If I were in that situation I would absolutely prioritize with the containment of SCP-966's cell doors, I do believe it's better to prevent several deaths than to save a singular one. If there were any other qualified personnel able to deal with the Corporals problem I'd direct them towards him.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are en-route to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? 

I'd prioritize the containment of SCP-106's cell for admittedly similar reasons as the last question, as maintaining 106's cell to possibly prevent a breach that would be catastrophic for several foundation personnel would be my absolute priority compared to the upkeep and management of the health and armor of D5's Gladiators.

Screenshot_3.png

+ Support

Amazing activity, great RP, and doing great in medical.

However, question one your priority should definitely be the surgery of the patient as your number 1 rule is patient care, secondary is containment, and tertiary is patrols with MTF squads.

On 4/2/2023 at 11:11 PM, GJ said:

+Support

Edited by spider

spacer.png