IITRAKTORII's Captain app

IITRAKTORII

1.Name:

IITRAKTORII

====================================================================================

2. Current and former RP ranks:

Current

Nu7 1LT,

Past

CI 2LT, RnD SA, Research EXPR, D5 PFC, SEC LCPL, MED RSD

====================================================================================

3. SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:189904867

4. DiscordID: 

IITRAKTORII#3667

5. What command rank are you applying for? (2LT-MAJ):

CPT

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: 

I am already command I am only applying for a Promotion because I hope that with it I can encourage our GMT people to Try their hardest to get promoted leading to more Nu7 activity and show them that even a GMT can get to SCMD. I have also been in nu7 for a long time (even if in and out a few times I would say around 1.5 or 2 years) and I think I know enough  about Nu7 to be a great CPT.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command:

I can help the branch if I set my mind to it because I genuently love Nu7. I can do PTs for the GMT people and I have some ideas that people might think about if I have a higher rank. I think I can also be a great CPT because I have experience in Nu7,CI CMD and as a DH of a Nu7 sub-branch meaning I know how to lead others. 

+/- Support
- Active Nu-7 member (as much as one can be while on the other side of the pond)
- Decent reasoning within application
- Overall underwhelming application
- Overall good candidate, just wish there was more to work with.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

2 minutes ago, IITRAKTORII said:

I dont know how to write apps

It's okay. You wrote an app and you can build onto it. Pixel is being Pixel and giving a proper command response. 

Despite the application being small, It has good reasoning and wording. And You're very active despite activitylogs not seeing you. 

+sup

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+support

Good and old member or Nu7, I know this dude since I joined the server and is a good pick for this rank

Just get a bit more active

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

• J0LT locked this topic