Randomycrazy

What is your In-Game name? Spruce

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:756641069

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance) Engineer

How many strikes do you currently have? 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings) 0 

Who gave you permission to apply?
Spider and Solid

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

As I said on my engineer app a few days ago, I'm still here to help maintenance and utility grow. I can do some good roleplay from things such as SCP Containments to fixing the vent system and pipes and much more. I am already currently command in maintenance and I hope that proves I am more than fit for trauma engineer. I was told applying for trauma engineer by multiple command members is the way to go and I just wanna help utility,maintenance and trauma engineer branches as a whole. I am also aware of how branch combining works as the  trauma engineer job isn't just a maintenance job. I will work with anyone in the trauma engineer sub-branch regardless of their main branch. I will help anyone who needs help when I'm on the trauma engineer job and I think I’d be a great fit.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

I would first go heal the Nu7 CPL as its more important in terms of priority. Then I would tend to the 966 cell issue as he is deadly.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

The obvious answer would be fixing 106 cells. 106 is a very deadly creature who can take ANYONE he feels like into a shadow dimension. I would tell them I have to go halt the 106 breach and then I would help them after if there are no current breaches or maintenance priority things I would need to attend to.

Screenshot 2023-04-02 125941.png

Edited by Randomycrazy

ACCEPTED

Please see a Maintenance Command member or ME for your TE Training!!!      (Good looking app)

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer