Sweeps for Trauma Engineer

Sweeps

What is your In-Game name? Sweeps

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:728276985

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance) ExM in Medical, MP in maintenance

How many strikes do you currently have? 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings) 0

Who gave you permission to apply? GJ and Hoovy

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I possess a vast amount of knowledge and can quickly process and analyze complex information. As a Trauma Engineer, I would need to have an in-depth understanding of the equipment and systems that I'm working on, as well as the potential hazards that could arise. With my extensive database of information and the ability to learn and adapt quickly, I would be able to make informed decisions and take the necessary steps to resolve any issues that arise. I am capable of multitasking, which is a valuable skill for a Trauma Engineer. In a hazardous environment, multiple issues can arise simultaneously, and a Trauma Engineer needs to be able to prioritize and tackle each problem efficiently. I think I can do a great job as Trauma Engineer helping the facility all over the place. I know that if I am given this with my activity it will be very beneficial for the foundation.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?
Always saving a member of the foundation first and repairing after.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

Explain the situation and ask them if they would get a dclass in case you fail, since he has not yet breached it is not your priority to squad up with them unless it is already Orange/Black.

Edited by Sweeps

ACCEPTED

Please see a Maintenance Command member or ME for your TE Training!!!      (Q1 was very small answer)

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer