Should I be a Staff Member  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Snail/TIMMAH

What is your steam name?: Finn

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:511457889

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  Yes, i dont believe i ever staffed on GL, but i have staffed extensivly on IceFuse

What date did you start playing on the community? 1183 days ago

What date did you make your forums account? March 27, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 Warns and 0 Bans

Have you donated? Yes, I am darth as well as i have bought some other things.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I deserve to become a member of staff because throughout the time I have played this server well yes I may have messed around. I also grew and developed and matured. And I know that when I'm put in positions that rely on maturity and responsibility I can step up to it. When I was a staff on another server, there were countless times I had to deal with people like minges and people who would argue. And through those experiences and real-life experiences, I have gained knowledge and understanding of how other people think and how to handle them. Another thing is many people know me on this server for different reasons and through different experiences and many of them can tell you that I love to mess around and have fun because its a game, but I still have duties to do such as when I have been a DT and I have to be serious and make sure I can protect my VIP or most recently when I've joined shock and I have to keep serious ness and be strict and stern about things like trespassing and arrests and not just being able to release people freely. And so that correlates over to being a member of the staff team and showing vigor and not backing down when people are yelling or arguing especially in sits. And having to do duties and uprightly tell people they can't be in places will help when upholding maturity in staff situations.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Well first things first i would make sure that i freeze them so they dont run around or try to shoot at all, But then i would call for the help of another staff but after hopefully calming down the person i would formally warn them and have someone who is the right rank ban them for 5 days.

Edited by Snailll
Added Poll and added name to title

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

• Snailll changed the title to Snail's Staff Application

+SUPPORT

+Experience

+Good application

It is a well written application with a lot of thought put into it, Snail has my support as they are a fun member of Gaminglight and would make a great member of the staff team. Not only does Snail have experience but also answered the questions with great answers and shows how much he wants to become a trial moderator.

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

30 minutes ago, KimJongUn said:

+SUPPORT

+Experience

+Good application

It is a well written application with a lot of thought put into it, Snail has my support as they are a fun member of Gaminglight and would make a great member of the staff team. Not only does Snail have experience but also answered the questions with great answers and shows how much he wants to become a trial moderator.

+SUPPORT

+Experience

+Good application

| Imperial RP Moderator |

| Shadow Guard V |

12 hours ago, KimJongUn said:

+SUPPORT

+Experience

+Good application

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

19 hours ago, KimJongUn said:

+SUPPORT

+Experience

+Good application

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

+Support

The application looks good to me. He has shown at least to me that he can handle the rank of Trial mod at a chance for staff.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/1/2023 at 2:44 PM, KimJongUn said:

+SUPPORT

+Experience

+Good application

W DT as well

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)