Larrys Officer Application

StormTrooperaim

Should Larry Be A Officer  

1. 1. Maybe?

• Yes
    • NO!

Larry

STEAM_0:1:642714758

I have been in the regiment for 16 days.

Why:

I am applying to be an officer because I have been going around and talking with a lot of the officers in 501st watching how they do daily tasks and how they interact with the men and women in the 501st battalion. The battalion seems to be lacking in the number of officers in its ranks and I believe that the battalion could use a new officer for people to know and spend time with around the ship. The battalion could also see to more people joining the battalion on because of some simulations or trainings that could be held within the 501st.The people in the battalion could also see that they don't need to be worried to apply to do more for the battalion if a younger member would try to be an officer. I have been one of the most active NCOs and I am wanting to be able to do more while active to assist any other NCOs of the battalions with what they are needing. People have come to me asking questions that I did not have answers to because of being at a NCO rank, an example people asked me if I could hold a phase zero tryout.

How could I assist:

The 501st could use people that know more about the generation that are joining more recently. I can help make good connections with people that can boost morale for people to get more people to join the 501st. I can assist in training because I can only do so much as a NCO. I can help plan missions for the 501st to commence more often because if there would be more officers to plan out and get ideas from some members the more missions, we can do for 501st.I am one of the most active NCOs in the battalion so i can talk with the members and see what they like and what they would like to change or do within the battalion.

I have 0 strikes.

I am able to be on more than most of our officers because I am someone who goes to school, but I am not of age to get a job so I can have more time to be on the server to help the battalion.

I have not been an officer previously, but I have been NCO’s a lot in different battalions.

As an officer you are there to assist the command team of 501st and to assist the troopers in the 501st legion.

Edited by StormTrooperaim

the two maj+ he got permission from were high and hanjo

Edited by skelel

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

acccceepepeptedd.png

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

• Theta locked this topic