Bear - False Warn Report

orchidflame25

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

==========================================================================================

1. Questions

None

2. Your In-game:

palpiprisoner, Grand General Prisoner, Palastinione

3. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:36812183

4. The admin's name in-game:

Grand General Bear

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL]Bear

6. What warning did you receive:

2x FailRP | NCWS

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Photo is attatched

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

I dont think there was anything wrong with any of my names nore anything fail rp about them.

9. Any extra information: None

image_2023-03-27_210205799.png

-support

I was there and heard and saw everything, and bear told you to change you name multiple times becasue you cant have stuff liek Grand General and stuff and then you pourposly decided to keep changing it to stuff such as invloving part of palpatines name and other stuff.

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Snailll said:

-support

I was there and heard and saw everything, and bear told you to change you name multiple times becasue you cant have stuff liek Grand General and stuff and then you pourposly decided to keep changing it to stuff such as invloving part of palpatines name and other stuff.

No where in the rules says I cant plus its an rp server, for all you know I could have been an arrested Grand general from an diffrent army. and for the palpi stuff Palpatine was a much loved ruler and mother would most likely name their children his name or change a few bits, an example of this would be how alot of people when abe lincon was predisent of the united states of america were name Abe Lincon Last name.

1 hour ago, Snailll said:

-support

Pretty sure you've been here long enough to know what you CANNOT do Snake.

Edited by Jacstur

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

1 hour ago, Jacstur said:

And ive been here long enough to know you have a vendetta against me. Plus it would only have been a breach of the rules if i went around trying to order people around and telling them I am the Grand general. But I was just in brig 1v1ing another prisoner minding my own business. 

16 hours ago, Snailll said:

-support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

-support 

On 3/28/2023 at 12:58 AM, Jacstur said:

You've been on the server before, during which time you caused massive problems, so forgive me if I don't feel any different about you this time. I do not have a vendetta against you but Jax is right, you've been here long enough to know what you CANNOT do.

Furthermore, it states in the rules,

S1A15: Do not use a stupid or unrealistic RP name 

I think you knew what you were doing wrong. The worst part is that bear gave you a chance to stop, and you continued. 

This is no different than when staff has to deal with a player who wants to name themselves "D***man" or something else extreme.

This warn should stick.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

You were repeatedly refusing staff instruction to change your name while including rp ranks in your name.  Your friend listened and stopped but you kept refusing and changing your name back after I forcerpnamed you. Additionally what drew me to your situation (notified by a shock enlisted of you doing the following after every respqwn) was you and another prisoner were Failrping and constantly headboosting out of brig. I told you and Shock told you to stop repeatedly which you were both ignoring this and showing an inability to rp or attempt to rp. (NITRP which I didn’t warn you for) This is not allowed and if you read the warn it’s for failrp and ncws. Which is was within my own jurisdiction to do. 

Thank you for your concern. Good day. 

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bon locked this topic