Scapune's Double demotion and strikes appeal

Scapune

Name: Scapune

Date of strike: 3/20/2023 both

Who striked you: Ellipsis/ACEE

Reason for the strike: Killing D-Class while they are being fed to SCP-682 voiding the feeding. RDM, Failrp regarding EOI and ID Checking

Why should it be removed: First of all i was never given a warning from all these supposed actions i commited which one of them was a accident. i was going on with my life doing my duties maybe a day or two ellipsis talked to me to explain why i shouldnt do some stuff but litteraly 20/3/2023 i got a message from ellipsis saying i got double striked and double demoted for these reasons which for me is very unfair since i was never given a verbal or neither a formal strike before that wave of sudden punishments. not even a serious talk with  HCMD. let me explain why i commited these actions in the punishments:

RDM, Failrp regarding EOI and ID Checking: First of all every time ID checks were called i would check everyones ID since EEVEE told me that i had to do so. and she also told me i could AOS/KOS whoever did not show a valid ID. she told me all that at a checkpoint and since she is transfer 2LT i had to listen to her and thats what i did. since i was told to do so by a command member i really thought it was valid since EEVEE should be guiding me to the good path of following the rules but totally never happened with the intention described in the message. since i never metagamed or failRPed with these actions since i WAS TOLD by a LCMD member that i was allowed to do them. the RDM happened since a maintenance refused to give me a ID so following the example eevee told me i attempted to KOS him. not any intention to RDM neither FAILRP since all i was doing was following orders.

Killing D-Class while they are being fed to SCP-682 voiding the feeding.: this time i am guilty of doing so but MMF did misunderstood the intentions of it. since it was a accident that happened since my mouse is very worn and its very easy to click on it. i own two monitors and ussualy have one open with GMOD and the other one open with TS and the forums. as i was swiping my mouse on the mousepad to change monitors since i was standing there watching the feeding i accidentally clicked the left button of my mouse making my sniper rifle shoot. i was at point blank distance to one of the D-class which meant i killed him accidentally without any intention to void the feeding neither less to commit any kind of rule-breaking. as i said before this happened as an accident as i was checking on many things of the  forums and the game at the same time. another D-class was brought later to finish the feeding of 682 and the situation did NOT escalate. not to excuse myself of anything but i have many mental health conditions as ADD, ADHD and other genetic brought mental illnesses which dont allow me to concentrate properly when on stressfull situations. and makes it very easily to forget any kind of information that i read recently.

Extra comments: I really think this was very unfair punishment since ive been trying my best to be a good NCO since i got promoted and ive not been warned of my actions in a serious way for example a verbal or a formal strike. i was suddenly double striked and double demoted which seems a very unfair punishment for a accident and a missunderstoodment. i really appreciate command about trying to help me but i really feel like this punishment is not appropiate for a person that has been trying his best to do well in the branch. with all respect and agreement i would request to be given more opportunities in the future.

-Scapune.

Edited by Scapune

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

1). i never told u once to kos/aos that is a iaa thing and all day i have told enlisted that they cant call aos and kos so why will i so called tell u something diffone.   2)  show id i put a checkpoint up for ppl to show id they when they pass to go in lcz when my checkpoint went down and i left that was gone this all happened after i logged and anyone higher then  your lvl 3. Keycard u cant id check them means they can say no but alot of time if u in a id checkpoint alot will just run and show u id like they did all day when i was on. 3) so when did i tell u to do theys aos and kos ones and when did i say all this to u as i now hear diffon storys at once then u go on here pointing fingers at me when i have told ever enlister they cant call only iaa can  and one more thing. Is when i was on all u kept saying to me when i died and went in bunks u had guna t me and kept asking if u can shoot me every time and i kept telling u no all the time 

Edited by Eevee
  • Like 1

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx