Calzone, Toast Montana & REPAIR MAN - Player Report- Accepted

Andre

Your in game name:
Andre

The player's in game name:
Calzone, Toast Montana, REPAIR MAN

The player's steam ID (required): 
STEAM_0:0:62938607 (Calzone), STEAM_0:0:513716584 (Toast Montana), STEAM_0:0:425259909 (REPAIR MAN)

What did the player do:
Body Blocking (Calzone & Toast Montana)   |   ARDM in a Neutral Zone & Body Blocking (REPAIR MAN)

Evidence (required): 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/10uCiScRn3PPB3/d1337gjGwWQI?invite=cr-MSxSdk4sMjQyMzgzODks
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/10v7HG_d-z-F4p/d1337fpTBfIK?invite=cr-MSx5bHUsMjQyMzgzODks

What do you believe should happen to the player:
Calzone & Toast Montana (Formal Warning for Body Blocking)  |   REPAIR MAN (Formal Warning for ARDM in a Neutral Zone & Body Blocking)

Any extra information:
You can clearly hear Calzone tell Toast Montana to stay in the doorway alongside him to deliberately block players from entering/leaving the Car Dealership. Coincidentally, REPAIR MAN showed up to kill me. Which leaves me to believe that a hit was placed on me by Calzone, Toast Montana or somebody else. My reason for believing this is due to the fact that after the hit was placed, Calzone, Toast Montana and REPAIR MAN proceeded to block me from exiting the Car Dealership, therefore giving REPAIR MAN an upper hand and a perfect opportunity to kill me. Although I do not have any evidence to prove whether or not REPAIR MAN actually had a hit on me, he still attempted to kill me inside of a Neutral Zone and therefore should be warned for ARDM in a Neutral Zone.

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

+ support clear evidence

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL