scotched Red Right Hand Officer app

scotched

1. Name: scotched

2. Current and former RP ranks: D5 CPT G9 GW1 Daimyo CTF Deputy Lead CI R&D IIN (WO)

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580729273

4. DiscordID: scotched#6455

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I want to help lead RRH to make sure RP is there. Since rn If you want me to be honest there is lots of mingey things going around (not that I hate minging) it kinda ruins rp for ppl that take it seriously and ppl just want RP. Which I believe makes it fun. I will lead RRH with no where near the old mingey me and actually lead. RRH is a really cool MTF branch that people do not realize. People think its cool bc of CL5, no they are wrong. Nobody really knows what RRH do but being redacted and guard O5 which is 1/4 of there duties (im not going to say lore)

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: Automatically people reading this, they think ima just minge and just make RRH look like shit but in reality I just want RRH to launch on its feet and good activity. I will minge sometimes, like everyone else does but I am not gonna take it to the extreme (cuffing and hanging ppl, RDM etc..) I will give courage and dedication to this branch as RRH is fire af

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: By not making cleareance everything. What I mean is not CL abuse I will maintain strong relationships with MTF groups to make everyones worth ethic within the Site to be amazing. If you want me to be honest, this app looks like shit but I am gonna keep it short and sweet unlike a whole book. But I will have lots to offer ingame and out of game without minging. I hope you accept and give me a chance, thanks

Edited by scotched

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

• scotched changed the title to scotched Red Right Hand Officer app

+ Support, while he does minge a good bit I think he would make an excellent OFC. He did great work in Delta-5 leading CTF/IAA then leaving right before he got MAJ.  He is always laughing it up and generally just being a funny person with the people he is around, one thing I think he would need to fix is the way he sometimes acts in the discord but I don't think that's holding him back from getting it and it's pretty much an easy fix.

Edited by Trizium
Misshap
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Trizium said:

+ Support, while he does minge a good bit I think he would make an excellent OFC. He did great work in Delta-5 leading CTF/IAA then leaving right before he got MAJ.  He is always laughing it up and generally just being a funny person with the people he is around, one thing I think he would need to fix is the way he sometimes acts in the discord but I don't think that's holding him back from getting it and it's pretty much an easy fix. 

That's so real 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Trizium said:

• Thanks 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Good app 

really amazing command member 

knows what he is doing and a really funny member as well

will make a great add on to the branch 

+support 

• Thanks 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic