mrkrazy Ban Appeal

mrkrazy

Steam Name: mrkrazy

SteamID: 76561198303957988

Ingame Name: Its a Me Uncle Larry

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: Curtis

Reason for Ban: FailRP | LTAP

Dispute: I was banned for 3 days for not knowing the rules as MTF. I had tranqued him, but then realized I couldn't capture and let him go. He started saying he was going to report me in voice and ooc a million times, then I eventually hopped off. I guess every time someone threatens a report you have to stay up all night for an admin to respond now for a relatively minor incident. I've seen mass rdmers get off with less. Thanks.

• Manager

Here is the evidence on my end from what happened
image.thumb.png.7a94beb3a0c8d11c7a970e238c4a7819.png

The user that reported you sent me this video
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ZN9xIjhS4Eo4D/dyt2LHEPMwe5?invite=cr-MSxYT1UsNzcwNDc0MTQs

From my end, I saw that the user that was reporting him said he was going to report mrkrazy. and then a few minutes later the player left the server, and then the report was made, and took the sit. After reviewing logs between both users, it seemed to me that iTS A ME UNCLE LARRY did not seem to care that 939 was going to report them, and then a few minutes later left. I would say the report came in roughly 10-15 minutes after the user left the server. Another thing that lead me to the ban was that he had previous warns and bans not only on SCP but other Gaming light servers. 

To the user that is ban, the message above is not an attack against you just how I see it, from when I was initiating the ban. I hope to see you again on Gaminglight Servers and having fun! 

Edited by Curtis

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

=neutral=

The Evidence looks like you didnt care about being reported on but from what the guy replied with saying 

5 hours ago, Curtis said:

previous warns and bans not only on SCP but other Gaming light servers. 

The bans were from years ago, the only "recent" thing is the warns from policeRP, so i think believe he should be banned for this I think he should be warned as it has been years since the bans and he probably has changed.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

12 hours ago, mrkrazy said:

I was banned for 3 days for not knowing the rules as MTF. I had tranqued him, but then realized I couldn't capture and let him go. He started saying he was going to report me in voice and ooc a million times, then I eventually hopped off.

So you should probably read the rules before playing on a job. If someone threatened to report you and you needed to hop off I'd suggest contacting a staff member and explain your side and that you need to go. Without the ban being inherently false, I'm not inclined to override it.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT